PDA

View Full Version : Apple note book.

Cicero
25-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Friends Apple has pics on it I want to transfer to my PC.

Pics,of which there are 1500 are there as thumb nails,can any Apple savvy person talk me through how I might achieve my aim.?

If I select all on PC I would right click and from dropdown would send say to a USB drive and Bobs Your uncle.......

Thanks.

inphinity
25-06-2009, 12:53 PM
USB drive, Copy & Paste?

Blam
25-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Copy and paste..

Cicero
25-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Copy and paste..

Righto,will give that a try,thanks lads.

rob_on_guitar
25-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Rob could you post this
Cicero - no need to copy and paste, just plug your USB stick into the USB drive on the Mac> select the folder on the Mac with all the images in it and drag it on to the USB drive icon that will be showing up on the Mac desktop ( it will look like a white portable hard drive on the desktop) - then drag the USB icon to the trash to disconnect after the file transfer is complete and then you can manually unpug it.
Cheers.

Cicero
25-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Rob could you post this
Cicero - no need to copy and paste, just plug your USB stick into the USB drive on the Mac> select the folder on the Mac with all the images in it and drag it on to the USB drive icon that will be showing up on the Mac desktop ( it will look like a white portable hard drive on the desktop) - then drag the USB icon to the trash to disconnect after the file transfer is complete and then you can manually unpug it.
Cheers.

Thanks Rob,did you notice they are in a thumbnail form and about 2500 in number.?

plod
25-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks Rob,did you notice they are in a thumbnail form and about 2500 in number.?

Try changing your view within finder.
Perhaps post a screen shot so we can see what is what

Cicero
25-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Try changing your view within finder.
Perhaps post a screen shot so we can see what is what

Copy and paste worked,so all is well.