PDA

View Full Version : M Jackson & skin colour

bk T
14-06-2009, 12:14 PM
How's it possible for a person to change his/her skin colour? It's weird. Is he a human?:D

Deane F
14-06-2009, 12:26 PM
He? It's a middle aged white woman that is making public appearances for MJ isn't it?

seltsam
14-06-2009, 12:45 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

prefect
14-06-2009, 02:21 PM
The guy does not like his black skin and he bleaches it white.
He has had his nose changed to a Caucasian shape.
The good thing is these changes haven't worked and his face is falling off.
The guy is a complete nutter and the Aussies and Englanders call him wacko jacko. but not here in NZ its not pc he is just "different".

robbyp
14-06-2009, 02:56 PM
The guy does not like his black skin and he bleaches it white.

Thats rubbish. He has Vitiligo, which causes white unpigmented patches all over the body. Thus he bleached his skin, which may seem like an extreme measure, but he is in the showbiz business where you have to go to extremes. I have this disease in my familys genes.
WHat he has done is no worse than these girls getting breast implants nad face lifts. Although he has gone too far on the plastic surgery his face, but I think he has had very bad surgeons, who have been motivated by greed.

prefect
14-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Yes he has a skin disease but it was caused by bleaching like notice none of his brothers and sisters have their face falling off only the king of pop.

pctek
14-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Michael Jackson decided to become a middle-aged white woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo
In a more general sense, vitiligo is similar in appearance to leprosy, and as such (in countries where leprosy is prevalent), individuals with vitiligo can be stigmatized for the similarities in appearance

Aha, maybe thats why his nose fell off.

bk T
14-06-2009, 07:44 PM
He doesn't belong to this WORLD - he's an alien.

Rob99
15-06-2009, 01:29 AM
What's a nad face lift?

rob_on_guitar
15-06-2009, 02:14 AM
(S)He is a self made freak. Caucasion shaped nose? I would have said more like a popsicle shaped nose, Ive never seen a whitey with a ice block stick for a nose.
Maybe he should have spent the money fixing his mind instead of mutilating himself legally.

sarel
15-06-2009, 07:26 AM
It's quite obvious that nobody here saw that awesome history programs called Men In Black 1 and 2 - and if you did, you would have known he's an alien from the planet Zooogoxctldpft.

sarel

prefect
15-06-2009, 09:52 AM
(S)He is a self made freak. Caucasion shaped nose? I would have said more like a popsicle shaped nose, Ive never seen a whitey with a ice block stick for a nose.
Maybe he should have spent the money fixing his mind instead of mutilating himself legally.

lol I dont think he intended to get an ice block stick nose but thats the way it turned out.

rob_on_guitar
15-06-2009, 09:57 AM
I wonder if his boogers taste like blu tak? :lol:

Cicero
15-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Was in Thai hospital the other day and saw a advert for skin lightening for the natives.

So not only Jacko wants to be white.!

bk T
15-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Was in Thai hospital the other day and saw a advert for skin lightening for the natives.

So not only Jacko wants to be white.!

skin lightening does NOT = changing from BLACK to White

but,

skin lightening = to Whites having a sun tan or similar