PDA

View Full Version : hamachi

nerd
12-06-2009, 06:19 PM
hi everybody!
havent been on for ages
i have a problem
hamachi (a vlan making thing)
doesnt install on my computer. i was wanting to play starcraft with my buddies but since i suck battlenet wont let me cuz his latencys too high.
i need to use this but it doesnt install.
fact: my computer is half dead and it cannot install any new drivers
iv had alot of probs cuz of this like how i cant get a external HDD to increase my measly 40 gb of HDD
hopefully it didnt ruin this too. but i think it did because in the installation it stops when it gets to the network driver bit
HELP!

Blam
12-06-2009, 07:24 PM
What OS?

Youy may have to disable drive signing, athough thats unlikely.

Any errors?

Blam

nerd
13-06-2009, 12:57 PM
no errors, im on windows xp sp 3.
is there a way i can reset all of my drivers or re install them?
its really annoying i tried with leaf networking or something as well, that tried to close when it got to the network driver as well but i told it to continue and it installed but didnt work. this driver problem started a while ago and the last driver i remember installing was my samsung phone thing.

nerd
14-06-2009, 03:26 PM
bump?

Blam
14-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Try disabling digital driver enforcement

Tap F8 on boot

hueybot3000
14-06-2009, 04:05 PM
what version of hamachi? i had one that wouldnt connect to anything until i had a fresh install of windows

utopian201
15-06-2009, 11:14 AM
no errors, im on windows xp sp 3.
is there a way i can reset all of my drivers or re install them?
its really annoying i tried with leaf networking or something as well, that tried to close when it got to the network driver as well but i told it to continue and it installed but didnt work. this driver problem started a while ago and the last driver i remember installing was my samsung phone thing.

What is leaf networking? If you have installed a lot of network drivers and they may be conflicting with each other.