PDA

View Full Version : Richard is he Worth It ?

Digby
12-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Regarding the Richard Worth affair,

Not withstanding all of the sleaze etc.

I wonder if he was a good MP or a good minister ?

Ie is he worth worrying about.

To me it seemed that he did not say anything in parliament and indeed he seems to have refused to answer a lot of parliamentary and reporters questions.

So is he a good MP or a waste of time ?

prefect
12-06-2009, 11:09 AM
He was setup by the labor party. He shouldn't be trying to get into the pants of a married woman even if her husband is a crook plus he knew she was in the enemy labor party.
Phil Gof has gone down in most reasonable peoples esteem for stooping low in setting Worthless up.
He should be expelled from National party for fraternizing with the enemy. Its despicable behaviour.

somebody
12-06-2009, 11:19 AM
He needs to go. While he was a successful businessman, he doesn't understand politics, and is simply distracting the government from more important issues.

Deane F
12-06-2009, 11:30 AM
He was setup by the labor party. He shouldn't be trying to get into the pants of a married woman even if her husband is a crook plus he knew she was in the enemy labor party.
Phil Gof has gone down in most reasonable peoples esteem for stooping low in setting Worthless up.
He should be expelled from National party for fraternizing with the enemy. Its despicable behaviour.

The married woman you are talking about is not the same woman who has laid a complaint with the police. It is the police matter which led to Worth's resignation.

paulw
12-06-2009, 12:43 PM
The married woman you are talking about is not the same woman who has laid a complaint with the police. It is the police matter which led to Worth's resignation.

Agreed. But the text message accusations were a labor setup. Goff seems to be playing the whole thing down now that she has been outed..

prefect
12-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Its just the bush lawyer trying to wind people up.

zqwerty
12-06-2009, 01:55 PM
http://file.stuff.co.nz/dompost/statement.pdf

Think pictures of her were shown on a news program last night, she is of Indian origin I would say and beautiful, hence Worth's interest.

Deane F
12-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Its just the bush lawyer trying to wind people up.

Your facts were wrong - that's not a wind-up is it?

Of course your political-conspiracy fantasy could also be a wind-up - I'm not sure... It's entertaining anyway - so thanks for the contribution.

Metla
12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
The man is a fool, and he courted trouble.

Hell yes labour are using it to bring him down, and seem to have blown it completely out of proportion, But he is the one that made it all possible.

Having said that, I'm yet to see anything that would warrant him getting fired apart from being stupid enough to make his party look stupid by association.

Politicians, They all need a punch in the head for wasting our time, who gives a crap if he tried to get friendly with her. Both are adults.

somebody
12-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Now he's gone: http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/2496472/Embattled-MP-quits-Parliament

Cicero
13-06-2009, 09:39 AM
The man is a fool, and he courted trouble.

Hell yes labour are using it to bring him down, and seem to have blown it completely out of proportion, But he is the one that made it all possible.

Having said that, I'm yet to see anything that would warrant him getting fired apart from being stupid enough to make his party look stupid by association.

Politicians, They all need a punch in the head for wasting our time, who gives a crap if he tried to get friendly with her. Both are adults.
I think head punching is on a par with shooting lads who paint crap on peoples houses,and does nothing to resolve the basic problem of there existance.