You don't need any kind of suite.
* One-Button Checkup—Lets you enjoy your computer at its best, making sure it’s clean, repaired, and running at top speed with the click of a button
* Norton Utilities—Diagnoses and fixes computer problems
Ok, rule one: DON'T Fix it if it isn't broken
* Norton Cleanup—Quickly and permanently removes unwanted Internet clutter, temporary files, and other private information about Internet activity
So does CCleaner
* Process Viewer—Allows you to easily see which software processes are running on your system, and which ones are affecting its overall performance
Theres loads of those around, even HJT will show you processes.
* System Optimizer—Puts you in charge of Windows® by allowing you to control access to your Windows settings
* CheckIt Diagnostics—Performs a physical examination of your PC’s hardware to determine its stability and capability
Again, Don't fix it if it isn't broken.