Thread: SISOFT Sandra

Default SISOFT Sandra

Have downloaded free trial version from several sources.
    All the same. When clicking on the ZIP I get mesage"error loading C:\Progra~1\winzip\WZGDIP32.dll"

Anyone know what's wrong?

Winzip works with everything else. Ver 11 (paid)

Alternatively anyone know of a source of an exe. version to d/load.
    Jack GOF.

Default Re: SISOFT Sandra

Here is a link to Sandra Lite XII, Just downloaded Zipped Version from here and it opened fine.

If it doesn't open with your winzip download the Free Izarc from my sig, does the same thing as Winzip.
    MURPHIES LAW THOUGH ILLOGICAL as per NORMAL IS ACTUALLY THE MOST LOGICAL SOLUTION OF ALL.

New Forum

Looks like the zip could be bad. I've never used Izarc but 7zip is also free.
    Deal Hunter New Zealand's Online forum for finding deals, discounts and bargains. Share your online and offline discounts.

It seems that the problem is not Sandras. Winzip puts up the same message with any file now. "error loading WZGDIP32.DLL". And the file is located in Winzip.

But 2 fresh downloads of winzip produce the same result. Tried AZARC and still same message.

Got me beaten!
    Jack GOF.

Did you try removing Winzip completely, then reinstalling it ? Simply over writing doesn't always repair the software.

If you have problems Click on This Link Here Now theres a trick to this I have uploaded the program from the Zipped file for ya to a online storage, BUT they dont allow .exe files, so I renamed it to .doc. Download it and rename to San1312.exe it will then install fine.
    MURPHIES LAW THOUGH ILLOGICAL as per NORMAL IS ACTUALLY THE MOST LOGICAL SOLUTION OF ALL.

New Forum

Firstly, thank you very much for your trouble. I realy appreciate your help.

I downloaded and started the install of the file you sent. But halfway through the install it informed me that win 2000 needed extra files from MS. Of course I'm running XP. Never had 2000 on this computer.

I hve done a complete uninstall, including emptying registry of WZ entries. I have twice downloaded and installed fresh copies of WZ. But each time I get the message of the DLL not loading.

WZ was running OK yesterday. First indication of trouble was when I tried to download SiSoft this morning. So it looks like SiSoft caused the problem.

I notice that the windows unzip works OK
    Jack GOF.

OK thats really Odd, I installed it (after checking it down Loaded /renamed) on a workshop PC - XP Home to make sure it was OK before posting here, and it went straight in.

Maybe you can run system Restore back to yesterday, and put the System back to a state before you tried the Sandra downlaods. That may also fix the Winzip ??

Has anything updated or been changed apart from Sandra ??

New Forum

No sys restore. Haven't been running it.

For what it's worth I've just ran chkdsk and did a depth virus scan with nod32. Nothing found.

Nothing else downloaded either.

Everything else runs fine.
    Jack GOF.

OK Try this - may or may not have any effect.

Click start/run type in sfc /scannow Press Enter.

Have your Windows CD handy as it may ask for it if and when it locates any damaged files.

If Its a Name Brand PC the I386 folder will more than likely be on your HD so you wont need it.

WARNING: be very careful if you do the following - altering the Registry can have dangerous effects if its done wrong. MAKE a backup/restore point first.

You may have to repair the Registry to get Winzip Working again if somethings gone belly up. One way is to load Ccleaner, click on Registry, scan for issues, and look to see if anything relates to Winzip.

New Forum

Well I did as you said. But no luck. Scan took about half an hour but did not give any report. CC found a few dead links but nothing of any signifacance.

And

I have found out the MS Flight Simulator X will not load. Just puts up a messag that it can not load some files.
    Yet Flight Sim 2004 works perfectly.

Think I will start uninstall and reinstall. Looks like the only way
    Jack GOF.