Default Apple: The New Microsoft in Products and as well as Aggressive Tactics?

This article from Forbes magazine examines the recent court victory by Apple to force 5 websites to reveal the sources of information about unannounced Apple products.

Leaving aside the Apple vs Microsoft hardware and software comparisons/debates/flaming, Apple is beginning to have the makings of an aggressive, some say bullying, corporate like Microsoft.

Default Re: Apple: The New Microsoft in Products and as well as Aggressive Tactics?

Lets just say, if you owned a company - and a new "unannounced" product was leaked to your opposition, you would be pretty miffed too. Especially if you were trying to find the "source-of-the-leak"

What do you expect them to do. Sit back and smile sheepishly.

I think that Apple have already proven how aggressive they can be, if you look at the iPod and the ancillaries being marketed for it by completely independant companies (including auto manufacturers)

:@@:

There can be only one.

Default Re: Apple: The New Microsoft in Products and as well as Aggressive Tactics?

Its apple.
    Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by vinref
    This article from Forbes magazine examines the recent court victory by Apple to force 5 websites to reveal the sources of information about unannounced Apple products.

Leaving aside the Apple vs Microsoft hardware and software comparisons/debates/flaming, Apple is beginning to have the makings of an aggressive, some say bullying, corporate like Microsoft.
    Why do you need to bring this to my attention?

Quote Originally Posted by AMD1
    Why do you need to bring this to my attention?
    I had no idea you existed.

Are you for real?