Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    SanSingh

Default PC Company Case Model

I have PC Company case Model=M2011. I need the manufactures website. There is no Serial number, no Manufactures Code. Only thing I have is details on PSU says Model ISO-400. Can any give me manufactures website of the case

Pheonix

Default Re: PC Company Case Model

No offence, but there are many types and most case manufacturers do not have website for cases.
    What are you after? The case is just the box that everything screws into.
    Are you after info on the motherboard, which is the "heart" of your computer?
    If it is the motherboard, then look for some letter/number combinations which you can post here and others will help. some examples of what to look for are GA-7V , MS5476 , N3467

stu140103

The more info you can give us on what you are after the better we can help you

SanSingh

I brought 2 case few day a ago. I am doing a project for a friend , I need manufactures details. I want to see what other model they have for gaming machine. PC company case are big and lot of room to modify.

SanSingh

I have check twice and can't find any manufactures details. I only can see ISO-400 PSU Model and On the case box it say's M2011. May ISO is a manufacture, I look on google but no luck. Please help

stu140103

if they are PC Company cases then you out of luck.

Pheonix

All that number means is that the power supply complies with ISO 400 standard. ISO= International Standardisation Organisation.

Manufacturers of cases rarely have any identifying marks/numbers on the cases they manufacture. It is most likely that the PC company imported their own, and they would not be available from other suppliers.

Maybe someone else may know more that could help.

agent

Your first post was an unnecessary one Stu, there's no point summarising what Pheonix said.

That said, the best you could do is take a look around the websites of various PC parts retailers (CompuLink, QMB Computers, DigiCom, [http://www.tlsystems.co.nz]TL Systems[/url]) and see if you can spot the case you've got. That's how I found out I had an Auriga case.

Billy T

Maybe I'm thick, or perhaps it is the late hour, but what could possibly be important about a case? It just holds all the bits. The only important issue is the wattage of the PSU.

Could it be that Sansingh is looking for information about the motherboard, CPU and other vital components?

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Billy T

Just realised

This is an old thread reposted and I don't think we can help this gentleman as all he has is the case and the number.

Unless he is prepared to say why he needs the information or a kindly ex-PC Company employee pops up I think he is on a hiding to nowhere.

Even miracles require some useful data to produce.

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|