Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility 4.20.1007
The Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility was developed for updating Windows* Operating Systems with the Plug and Play feature on Intel chipsets.
The Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility installs specific Windows INF files. The INF files inform the operating system how to properly configure the chipset for specific functionality, such as AGP, USB, Core PCI, and ISA PnP services.
Download Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility 4.20.1007 for Windows 2000, 98 SE, Me, XP
also at majorgeeks
Diskeeper 7 Build 422 Available
Diskeeper 7.0 is even faster and more “Set It and Forget It”® than ever before. Breakthrough “Push Install” eliminates the hidden cost of software deployment with two-click fully networkable ease. Experience as much as a 200% boost in performance consistently maintained with “Smart Scheduling”. It’s like hiring someone to monitor your disks performance 24 / 7. Run Diskeeper on any of your Microsoft Windows NT®, Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95 systems, even in a mixed O/S environment.
Download Diskeeper 7 Build 422
Macromedia Flash Player Updates
Savagenews.com reports that Macromedia have released an updated Flash Player v220.127.116.11 Beta for Windows and Linux.
Download Flash Player 18.104.22.168 Beta for Windows
Download Flash Player 22.214.171.124 Beta for Linux
AVG Free Edition 6.0 Build 422
A full featured, free anti virus program.
[ Freeware | 5.2 Mb | Win All ]
AVG Professional Edition 6.0 Build 422
A reliable tool for protection against computer viruses.
[ Shareware $39.95 | 5.2 Mb | Win All ]
Zoom Player 3.0 Beta 1
A robust Media and DVD Front-End Player.
[ Freeware | 690 Kb | Win All ]
* New Video Orbiting System (Options -> Values -> Playback).
Video Orbiting allows you to specify a video position movement
range in order to prevent screen burns on widescreen movies.
* New Setting (Options -> OSD -> Navigators) allowing you to disable
file extensions from showing up on the File, Media Library and
Play List Navigators.
* The List Based Navigators are now more easy to navigate using the
mouse. Not too intuative as they were designed for TV-Display and
not the Monitor.
* New Scene Cut feature allowing you to "End" Playback (and proceed
to the next file on the Play List). This works for both Media and
DVD. With DVD this allows you to play multiple DVDs in sequence.
For safety reasons (to prevent infinite loops), the last Stop
Position on a DVD isn't saved if the playback was stopped by an
End Playback Scene Cut event.
* The Arrow keys Toggle has been split into Left/Right and Up/Down
toggles, each can be assigned a different set of functions and more
functions can now be assigned to the arrow keys.
* New Function ("H" on keyboard) to Enable/Disable Source Relative
Stretch. This is useful if you're switching a lot between a monitor
and a non 4:3 display device such as a Projector or a TV.
* Changing the Skin-Tint is now done without having to reload the skin.
* Switching between DVD and Media mode now tries to match the Video
area of both skins so it remains unchanged.
* The ResizeBox skin function can now be used multiple times to define
more than one resize area point.
* The default skin has been modified to improve usability.
4 new Control Bar buttons are now accessible.
* Slight modification to the default DVD Context Menu.
* Unused context menu entries are now disabled.
* When Extended VMR mode was enabled, opening a second video file
would pop an error message (and playback would continue normally
* When closing a video in Extended VMR mode, the video area is now
* List out of bounds error when pressing right on the Media Library
Navigator when no items are listed.
* A clean installation would not apply Video Position preset #5
* Applying Blanking values through the Blanking preset dialog would
not apply the displayed numbers correctly.
AI RoboForm 4.9.7
A one-click web form filler and password manager.
[ Freeware | 890 Kb | Win All ]
Ad-Aware Hits 2 Million+ Downloads. Get Your Copy Today!