Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: Well what is the consensus of what the new Government will look like?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Fewer.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	8335

I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

Apple free and happy KarameaDave's Avatar

Default Re: Well what is the consensus of what the new Government will look like?

FTW

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coalition.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	8337

I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

I haven't the slightest idea of what Winston will string together, but I am certain of one thing:

IF it is a NZF+Labour+Greens coalition, then you can bet your life on the Nats going all out to dig up muck and scandal on their opposition.
    If they can get a Turia style of scandal in the papers, and lead to just 3 MPs walking away, then the entire left coalition becomes unstable or entirely broken.

Personally, I'm betting the muck digging on all the new Labour, Greens MPs started the very day after the election results came in, and anything they've unearthed will be slung at the press whenever it suits the Nats.

Old guy

Quote Originally Posted by Paul.Cov View Post
    I haven't the slightest idea of what Winston will string together, but I am certain of one thing:

IF it is a NZF+Labour+Greens coalition, then you can bet your life on the Nats going all out to dig up muck and scandal on their opposition.
    If they can get a Turia style of scandal in the papers, and lead to just 3 MPs walking away, then the entire left coalition becomes unstable or entirely broken.

Personally, I'm betting the muck digging on all the new Labour, Greens MPs started the very day after the election results came in, and anything they've unearthed will be slung at the press whenever it suits the Nats.
    Yes Paul and visa versa from the other side as well.

To (mis)quote that other Winston (Churchill)...Never before have so many been held to ransom by so few.

Dead right Paul, and given the Australian Foreign Minister said (prior to the election) she couldn’t work with the NZ Labour Party, because of them trying to help their Australian Comrades to destabilise the Australian Government, doesn’t help.

As you say Paul, a Labour/NZF/Green government would be hammered the National Dirty Tricks Brigade and frankly Winston is the only one with the experience and nous to handle it.

I guess “WhaleOil” are expanding their Servers.
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Zippity Fan Club Member prefect's Avatar

As if the commies wouldnt dig dirt as well.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Another point of view from the politically incorrect Editor of out local paper.

HERE
    Global Warming is Mann made.
    The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

How ever it goes, wouldn't be surprised if its a total disorganized mess, with infighting, one wants to do this other wants to do that. As SWMBO said last night, if Winnie goes with National one of the "agreements MAY be" That he's deputy PM. ?? Time will tell.
    One thing positive about Windows 10 is that there is never a dull moment anymore on ye olde computer