ISP abandoned email service, and advised Gmail was probably the best alternative.

So I installed Gmail. Everything seemed OK, so I advised all my contacts of my new address.

I then started having problems logging on Gmail seems to have confused this family account on the PC, with my cellphone google account.

Eventually I was unable to logon to my new account and my cellphone account has replaced it completely.

Mean while my cellphone is getting messages about unauthorised logons!

I can't make any meaningful contact with Gmail to help sort this problem and I have no idea how their system works to get things to "play nicely" together.

Help please!!!