Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My Freeview box is playing up in a serious and very annoying way

Its ancient, times up

Get one of the newer Freeview+ models that had built in apps for the on demand content

http://www.freeviewnz.tv/news/on-dem...le-everywhere/

Default Re: My Freeview box is playing up in a serious and very annoying way

Had issues with captions not working for me on TV1 and 2, on Magic TV freeview box; TVNZ did an upgrade to the captioning system. Yesterday TVNZ did some fiddling and now captions are working for me on those 2 channels. Are they working for you now?
    What's going on? I don't know. Do you?

Default Re: My Freeview bought is playing up in a serious and very annoying way

Quote Originally Posted by caffy View Post
    Had issues with captions not working for me on TV1 and 2, on Magic TV freeview box; TVNZ did an upgrade to the captioning system. Yesterday TVNZ did some fiddling and now captions are working for me on those 2 channels. Are they working for you now?
    The issue is resolved now :-)

Accidentally closed this accessibility gap when I accidentally pressed the video format button on my Freeview box. Then the TVNZ1 picture and subtitles came through flawlessly for two whole hours of this afternoon's Victoria programme repeat.

So, no throwing out of this Freeview box nor hitting it with a hammer now. Don't have to pay another cent either :-)