Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Huge virus, URGENT help needed please.

I'm going to keep this as short as possible. My PC is acting EXTREMELY weird.

I have not been accessing any kind of weird sites, clicking on links or opening e-mails. Suddenly, today, my PC turned off my Firewall (Windows Firewall) and gave me a blue screen. Upon checking, i now see that i have two processes, Udel.exe and Udell.exe being started up from my Username\AppData folder. There is also an empty folder named Udel in there which i cannot delete. My AVG Free is totally turned off, can't restart it. My windows firewall is said to be off and "managed by the system administrator" and i can't do anything with it. If i go into Task Manager i can see udell.exe as a process and if i try to close it, it prompts me that if i do this my system will shut down. I try closing it, my screen goes grey and black, then blue-screen, then restart, and recover from a serious error.

What is this virus and how can i get rid of it? Websites are loading extremely slow and some of them directly to source code. And weirdest of all, i can't find ANYTHING about these processes online, like the virus never existed. If i try accessing yahoo mail it leads me to http://realityadnetwork.in/.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Luppi; 14-06-2012 at 07:55 AM.

Default Re: Huge virus, URGENT help needed please.

Run Rkill then dump AVG - its total crap. Install Ccleaner if you haven't already, and run it,From my Sig below, download and run Super Antispyware, Malware bytes and Spybot S&D, then get a better antivirus, MSSE if you want a free one, but Nod32 is better ( there is a free trial), you have to do full scans with all programs, quick scans do bugger all. Depending on the speed of the computer will take several hours to do them fully.

Also do a hijackthis scan, and post back the log.

Depending on if the above programs remove it all, there are several other things to do.
    Last edited by wainuitech; 14-06-2012 at 08:08 AM.
    MURPHIES LAW THOUGH ILLOGICAL as per NORMAL IS ACTUALLY THE MOST LOGICAL SOLUTION OF ALL.

New Forum

Cannot install HijackThis. The virus has rendered my hard drives unusable, as it says it cannot be installed on an EXTERNAL drive but on a local one.

I have cleaned with CCleaner and it removes registry keys partaining to the processes i mentioned, but they still start up at every restart and still screw everything up. I cannot run MalwareBytes for the life of me, it won't let me, keeps getting stuck.

I think this is really really bad.

Tried Safe mode?

Cannot install any new software, any new anti-virus or anything anti-spyware. Description of Udel.exe process in task manager says "legare multa pausa gelido".

Are you in Normal or Safe mode with Networking? Press F8 (I think) during boot up.

Nope, press F8 and nothing happens.

If you can get into safe mode / networking, (if its on the net), install teamviewer. Then install it then run it. Send the ID and password it gives you to me in a PM. And I can have a look. Hold F8 down. (dont press then release it).

Remove the udel.exe in safe mode. Install what Wainuitech has said, most can be installed in safe mode.
    wipe your paws.

F12 or Delete,try those and sorry tap rather than press.If none of those work can you tell me your motherboard make/model.