PDA

View Full Version : Gamers....

rob_on_guitar
03-08-2007, 04:48 AM
Now that i have a nice new machine, Ive realised Im out of touch with most newish games.

Can anyone recommend decent titles to check out in these genres?
Doesnt matter if they are old or new.

Horror/action/FPS

I liked the quake series, and the resident evils. Currently hooked on god of war 1 & 2 for ps2, but for PC I dont know where to start really.

TIA

Mr Wetzyl
03-08-2007, 05:41 AM
Hitman Blood Money is a good one, Call of Duty games, Doom, S.T.A.L.K.E.R is another cool game...

rob_on_guitar
03-08-2007, 06:33 AM
Ahh yes, I liked hitman too, I may have to stop into the warehouse when i finish work!:D

pctek
03-08-2007, 08:00 AM
Half Life 2 and Episode 1.

MAC_H8ER
03-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Definatly give STALKER a try - takes a bit of playing to get used to but i love it it is such a great game

and hitman Blood money is brilliant too - if your lucky enough to find the KAZO TRG rifle much fun can be had :D

if you want racing go for Colin Mcrae dirt - it is surprisingly fun to race a Big Rig up pikes peak :D

and im also with Pctek with Half Life 2 and EP1 - EP2 should be out the end of this year as far as i know - and there are so many great mods for it it never gets boring :D

autechre
03-08-2007, 08:46 AM
Far Cry
GTA 3 & Vice City (didn't like San Andreas as much)
Prey - story was crap, but the game was ok
Just Cause
Painkiller - covers horror/action & fps :)

Deane F
03-08-2007, 08:57 AM
F.E.A.R.

and

F.E.A.R. - Extraction Point

They'll make your GPU smoke a bit, but excellent AI and some genuinely unsettling moments.

And I'd add another vote for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Plus watch out for Bioshock - due for release 24 August.

Jams
03-08-2007, 09:05 AM
Be warned.

People will try and recommend a piece of software called WoW.

WoW stands for World of Warcraft. Some people also refer to this software as a "game". It is not a game, it is a very cleverly crafter virus. People also like to refer to themselves as "gamers" once they start using this virus.

Oh how wrong they are.

Counter-Strike : Source is where its at baby!!!

pctek
03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
and im also with Pctek with Half Life 2 and EP1 - EP2 should be out the end of this year as far as i know - and there are so many great mods for it it never gets boring :D

Half-Life 2: The Orange Box (PC Games)
Delivery: Pre-order now for delivery within NZ on 18th October, 2007!

HalfLife 2, Half Life 2 - Episode 1 and:

* Half-Life 2: Episode Two -- the second installment in Valve’s episodic trilogy advances the award-winning story, leading the player to new locations outside of City 17.
* Portal -- a pioneering type of single player action game that rewrites the rules for how players approach and manipulate their environment – much like how Half-Life 2’s Gravity Gun reinvented the way gamers interact with objects in the game.
* Team Fortress 2 -- an all-new version of the legendary title that spawned team based multiplayer action games. The game’s daring new art style features the most advanced graphics of any Source-based game released to date.

trinsic
03-08-2007, 11:16 AM
F.E.A.R
STALKER
Company of Heroes (if you like RTS)
Insurgency Mod (if you get HL2)

Pretty much what I have played this year. But it goes with what you want :)

Metla
03-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Prey is only $30, built on teh doom engine I believe, And the first fps I have played in a couple of years, It impressed the pants off me.

Greg
03-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Company of Heroes.
America's Army (fps - 2.8gig free download. If you want it sent to you on dvd PM me, 5 bucks postage and packaging).

MAC_H8ER
03-08-2007, 02:05 PM
ill chuck a vote in also for any GTA game - III, Vice city and San Andreas - and once you clock them you can mod the games and do all kids of crazy stuff - i turned the beach in vice city into a hill climb arena - was great fun launching a Bilista Compact (Honda CRX) with the equivalent of 1500HP and 4WD and landing near the mall that is MILES away :D

MAC_H8ER
03-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Be warned.

People will try and recommend a piece of software called WoW.

WoW stands for World of Warcraft. Some people also refer to this software as a "game". It is not a game, it is a very cleverly crafter virus. People also like to refer to themselves as "gamers" once they start using this virus.

You cant un-install evil :lol:

wratterus
03-08-2007, 04:11 PM
WoW is so evil! You will suddenly have no time for anything. I have started playing Eve Online. It's almost as bad. NEVER EVER start either one of those games, you will find it amazingly hard to stop.

I would highly recommend

STALKER

F.E.A.R

ARMed Assault

Any half life game.

Assasins creed when it comes out, thats gonna be mint! :D

GTA is good for a bit of illeagal people bashing and street racing, if you like doing up and racing muscle cars NFS Carbon is great.
Dirt is surprisingly good too, although I'd recommed a steering wheel for that game.

rob_on_guitar
03-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Sweet, cheers for the titles people, much appreciated. I bought about 5 games today (hence havent been online lol). 2 games I didnt like were pain killer and king kong. I am enjoying doom 3 and Battlefeild and Desert Storm.

Anybody wana swap a game for painkiller and king kong?:nerd:

Neongreen
03-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Hey, Eve Online isn't *too* bad. You don't need to sit there and kill the same monster over and over again to level up.

Metla
03-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Painkiller is an awesome game, it just gets better and better and better.

How long did you give it?

rob_on_guitar
03-08-2007, 10:22 PM
I played from about 8 this morning til about 11. i just couldnt get into it. Dont know why really. I like the idea but yea, just didnt do it for me. Same with the king kong, that one looks nice etc but when it came to playing it i just wasnt really interested in it.

Maybe Im too picky but I just didnt like those two.

bob_doe_nz
03-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Horror? Why, System Shock 2 of course.

Don't forget the two fan missions/campains, Ponterbee Station, UNN Nightwalker and coming soon... Polaris.

rob_on_guitar
04-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Cool, thanks Bob will check it out, Ill have to wait til next week now before i splash out again though lol

motorbyclist
04-08-2007, 12:42 AM
fear combat

it's a free, legal, mulitplayer-only version of fear so you aren't wasting money on the single player campaign which you'll play once if you don't get too sick of it

and for games that will eat you life, i personally recommend civilization 4:D
(and there's no monthly subscription fee;))

bigburger
04-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Don't waste time and money on so-so games (like King Kong) just becasue that's what is available in the Warehouse. Rather, look up a good game online, then look around various shops (perhaps online) for the best deal. Here are some genuinely good games:

SHOOTERS:

FEAR (will get around to downloading extraction point one day)
Far Cry
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield 2
Quake 4
Doom 3
Half-Life 2

RACING:

Test Drive Unlimited
NFS series

Ones that I always keep coming back to for awesome multiplayer and something that doesn't eat your hardware for breakfast is Halo (you can get Halo 2 for PC now)....and for unlimited hours of fun GTA San Andreas.

Crysis, is supposed to be a staggering game as well...whenever it comes out...

Metla
04-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Ah, good old opinion, Just like arses, they stink:D

Case in point.

NFS series is a disgrace, would want the last few if I were given them.

Test drive unlimted, beautiful landscape and cars, driving model so simplistic and boring I can't force myself to play it, waste of $99.

and I consider 4 of the fps's you listed as not worth the purchase price.

But thats just me. and my backside has a stench.

motorbyclist
04-08-2007, 12:21 PM
the only good NFS since NFSII was underground

test drive imo is brilliant if you don't mind dodgy physics (then again i only played the xbox demo)

Metla
04-08-2007, 12:35 PM
NFS series is a disgrace, would not want the last few if I were given them.

And underground?, lacking a dozen features that were in the series 10 years ago, phyics that gave the car more grip around corners the faster you went, zero crash physics, street circuts with giant arrows? tiny landscape?

Seriously, who ever gave the green light for Underground should have been fired, It was at the time the biggest blight on the series yet when it came out.

motorbyclist
04-08-2007, 12:47 PM
it was still fun though

whereas the likes of carbon had physics so crap i'm surprised it sold at all; and for some reason motion blur at 50kph means if you want to see where you were going mean you have to turn it off and realise how ****ty some of the environment textures really are

possibly worse than that joke "midnight club 2 dub edition"

Metla
04-08-2007, 12:56 PM
it was still fun though

Thats the million dollar issue, And its no wonder it continued to go downhill, Much to the delight of EA they discovered they could cut corners at every instance and the games would still get good reviews and still sell in the bucketload.

Personally I think it just lowered the expectations and standards of an entire market.

rob_on_guitar
04-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Don't waste time and money on so-so games (like King Kong) just becasue that's what is available in the Warehouse. Rather, look up a good game online, then look around various shops (perhaps online) for the best deal. Here are some genuinely good games:

Actually the reason i made this thread is so i can hear from non advertising types, or people Im familiar with, give me proper 'players' opinion istead of somebody on the net who is advertising their game making a turd sound like state of the art technology. You just cant polish a turd, and Im sure people here are going to say if it is or not.

Anyway King Kong was the only real bad buy, but not the reason i went to the warehouse. Doom 3 was. Painkiller was said to be good, just didnt cut it for me. That was about it.

Deane F
04-08-2007, 08:38 PM
The reason I recommended F.E.A.R. and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was that I replayed both games several times.

I replayed F.E.A.R. and the expansion pack through several times because the AI was so good. I just never knew how the non-player characters were going to react or act. I played it through on all the difficulty levels (except for Easy) and then entered the console cheats for unlimited ammo and went through it again on extreme difficulty just using the pistols.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was good because of the different endings possible and the sandbox nature of the game. I'm looking forward to seeing what the modding community comes up with for this game.

I recently bought Far Cry and am enjoying that - it only costs $25 (but I got it half-price at EB Games) and I can run it on all of the highest settings (I am running a dual-core, 2GB RAM, 7900GT system). There are a couple of good (free) mods available for that - look for Matto3 and Matto4. Matto4 has seven levels and is quite humorous in parts. The AI is also pretty good in Far Cry and it is possible to approach each level in any number of ways because of the sandbox nature of the game.

Deane F
04-08-2007, 08:45 PM
PREY was only ok. Visually stunning, I thought, and a novel idea to obviate the usual get-through-a-tough-bit-and-quicksave approach that is so familar in FPS games.

I liked Call of Juarez a lot too. Nice to have a FPS set in the Old West and the guns were great.

Fishy
04-08-2007, 10:18 PM
If you want a good car game. But GTR2. Best one hands down. Amazing game.

rob_on_guitar
04-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Look like Ill have to check out FEAR & Stalker. What are the better end games for military ones?:thumbs:

Deane F
04-08-2007, 11:05 PM
I've only just started playing war FP Shooters, but have played through Medal of Honour - Pacific Assault, and Call of Duty, Call of Duty United Offensive, and partway through Call of Duty 2.

I found them ok for a while - the sound effects are great with a lot of noise which immersed me more fully in the experience - but once I got hardened to the noise level they ended up becoming just another run-and-gun experience.

The best value at the moment is probably the Call of Duty Warchest which has the three CoD titles I mention above

I think HL2 has had the best balance of problem-solving and shooting. I think HL2 Episode 1 went a bit too far toward the problem-solving aspect in the game development. The atmosphere in the HL2 world is hard to beat too.

Also, PREY had some very difficult problems - especially with use of gravity.

Timeshift looks promising in some ways - but I pulled down the demo (700+ MB?) and thought it looked pretty average and cartooninsh on my system - which is no slug.

motorbyclist
05-08-2007, 11:16 PM
PREY was only ok. Visually stunning, I thought, and a novel idea to obviate the usual get-through-a-tough-bit-and-quicksave approach that is so familar in FPS games.

I liked Call of Juarez a lot too. Nice to have a FPS set in the Old West and the guns were great.

i found the way prey messed with gravity/portals to be brilliant, and even more so in "multiprey", although some battles were just a case of perserverence

call of juarez was definetly awesome, but i felt i was only playing the billy missions to get to the reverend-actually-shooting ones

still a fan of call of duty

rob_on_guitar
06-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Yup, Ive seen the COD pack in EB store, Im hooked on them greatly! And the battlefields!

motorbyclist
06-08-2007, 12:30 AM
try the desertcombat mod for batllefield1942

widely acknowledged as the best mod out, and i hear rumours that the guys who made that were hired to help make bf2

it's a shame that bf2 is the most unoptimized piece of sh*t since the last norton release that i've ever been unlucky enough to witness,
and to everyone's disgust 2142 was just a mod for bf2; everyone was hoping that the software would actually function

rob_on_guitar
06-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Hmmm I actually havent played the second one, Im still liking the first! lol the second one was to be tomorrows time killer lol

MAC_H8ER
06-08-2007, 09:08 AM
In the weekend i found a brilliant mod for STALKER - its called "Faikies mod" and is a collection of some really good mods - all up its a 505MB mod but crikey it makes the game so much better - new guns, sounds,monsters,nighttime is actually dark - and so many other mods it literally changes the game apart from keeping the storyline and landscape :D

found a new zombie monster in the rookie camp - shot it in the head - it fell over and made a gurgling noise - i reloaded - and it got back up and started legging it after me :O - i WAS NOT expecting that!

Brilliant mod - if you guys want it ill find a link

rob_on_guitar
06-08-2007, 09:24 AM

Just seen some screenshots, pretty good looking game (prey).

Deane F
06-08-2007, 09:34 AM
Yeah, PREY was ok - but I pre-ordered it, paid the $99, played it through twice - once on each difficulty level - and never played it again. These days it is a lot cheaper - around $50 I think - and it IS a visually stunning game. It's the only game that's ever inspired me to take screenshots, actually. The thing is, though, that once you've played through it the puzzles are no mystery the second time around. Also, I didn't think much of the AI - which is often what keeps one coming back to a game if it's well coded.

Jan Birkeland
06-08-2007, 09:38 AM
I realise I'm a bit late for this post now, but better late than never.
I currently play for a BF2 team, and we're expanding into other games. So the following is stolen from the www.ogaclan.com forums, which was a discussion on what future games might be competetive enough for us.

These are all FPS shooters btw.

let me know if you want any further info on these or other games :)

Alliance: The Silent War (http://pc.ign.com/articles/709/709590p1.html)
Release Date: TBA
What's it about? A "what if?" take on the genre. Will have comprehensive coverage of every major conflict in the past 90 years, and all major players as well, from WW1 trenches to IRAN/CONTRA
Multiplayer? If they get it right, it will offer huge replaybility. Unsure on team play aspect.

Brothers in Arms 3: Arms Hell's Highway (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/brothersinarms3/news.html?mode=previews&om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;previews)
Release Date: Late 2007
What's it about? Tactical based squad shooter, emphasis on team work and cover. Uses the Unreal 3 engine.
Multiplayer? Yep, but the game might not be mainstream enough to be a competitive option.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/callofduty4modernwarfare/index.html?tag=result;title;0)
Release Date: Late 2007
What's it about? Arcadey FPS. Leaves its WW2 roots for a modern setting
Multiplayer? Yep, but expect it to be less squad based, and more scenario-based arcade action. Think Ghost Recon: AWF.

Chrome 2 (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/chrome2/news.html?mode=previews&om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;previews)
What's it about? Sequel to the pretty good sci-fi shooter. You can upgrade your body in a various ways. They are aiming for around 200 types of weapons, as well as be able to steal other people's bodies when required.
Multiplayer? Up to 64 players, and apparently a decent feature-set of options for online play.

Frontlines: Fuel of War (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/frontlinesfuelofwar/news.html?mode=previews&om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;previews)
Release Date: Jan '08
What's it about? Set in the near future. Very BF2'ish. Made by the core devs from BF2 and BF DC.
Multiplayer? 32 players, so won't be on such a large scale as BF2. More intricate map layouts though. Urban combat FTW.

Unreal Tournament 3 (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/unrealtournament2007/index.html)
Release Date: Late '07
What's it about? The original online twitch FPS
Multiplayer? Huge focus on multiplayer competition. Epic says "We want to own the deathmatch space." As long as it runs on enough people's machines, this'll be big online.

Operation Flashpoint 2 (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/operationflashpoint2/index.html?tag=result;title;1)
Release Date: TBA '08
What's it about? Promising warfare on a scale never seen in a FPS, the biggest name in modern military simulation gaming will return in 2008, and is Codemasters Studios' most extensive R&D project to date. With the studio's largest development team ever assembled, Operation Flashpoint 2 has already been in pre-production for two years. Codemasters is promising the most realistic modelling of conflict scenarios possible by offering a multitude of military disciplines. No Jihad Jeep Forsaked! Not Yours!
Multiplayer? Apparently very extensive. BF2 and OF and ArmA all rolled in to one big, tasty mess.

Gears of War (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/gearsofwar/index.html)
Release Date: Late ‘07
What’s it about? THE game of the 360 comes to Windows. And you don't need Vista to play. Huge emphasis on cover. Not strictly FPS but a team shooter nonetheless.
Multiplayer? 8 players online. Easily the tightest team game on the 360. Trying to find the word to describe it… intimate?

Haze (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/haze/index.html)
What's it about? Set 40 years in the future. Made by Timesplitters devs, so it'll be similar to that, which means it'll have great multiplayer. Also on the PS3, it's supposed to go up against Halo 3. Crikey.
Multiplayer? Don't see it being a competitive game.

Huxley (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/huxley/index.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs)
Release Date: Late '07, probably '08
What's it about? Futuristic MMO FPS. Think Unreal or Quake 4, but a on a grand scale. Big things are expected from this.
Multiplayer? Ambitious Massively Multiplayer. 360 & PC compatible. You'll be able to leave your hideout in gangs, and enter the city to battle rival gangs. Will have a very clan-like structure. Whether that resembles FPS clans or WoW guilds remains to be seen.

Medal of Honor: Airborne (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/medalofhonorairborne/index.html)
Release Date: Sept '07
What's it about? First MoH on the PC in some time. Hopefully more Allied Assault than Pacific Ass-insult. Apparently more like Call of Duty this time.
Multiplayer? No clue. If it improves on the objective team play from Allied Assault/ET, it might be a winner.

ArmA: Queen's Gambit (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/armaqueensgambit/index.html)
Release Date: Sept '07
What's it about? Expansion for Armed Assault. New multiplayer scenarios etc.
Multiplayer? Considering this is supposed to be the most realistic tactical shooter sim ever made, why the hell does no one play it? Is it too realistic? Not enough marketing or support from the publisher? Shame really. Great game.

Rogue Warrior (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/roguewarrior/index.html)
What's it about? Another tactical FPS. Built on the Unreal 3 engine, so it'll be smooth. Will be Tom Clancy-esque it seems
Multiplayer? Very interesting idea here. The map is separated into three sections that can be mixed and matched to create hundreds of different maps. Each side can select a map tile that it wants for its side of the map, while the middle tile is determined by the server. So if one side likes to snipe, it can choose a tile with long fields of fire for its section, but the other side can counter this by choosing a built-up tile for its section, thus negating the sniper's fields of fire. The middle section is a bit of the wild card, as the server can randomly select it. Put it together, and you never know quite how each map will play out.

Team Fortress 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_Fortress_2)
Release Date: October '07
What's it about? LOL it's ACME Counter Strike OMFG***
Multiplayer? Based on the popularity of all things Half-Life-based, this'll take off.

Warhound (http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/warhound/index.html)
Release Date: Mid '08
What's it about? Modern FPS, set in contemporary hotspots. Africa!
Multiplayer? 32 Player. Objective based as well as the usual deathmatch etc. Here's hoping objective based play keeps getting more exposure in these games.

Warmonger (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/warmongeroperationdowntowndestruction/index.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs)
Release Date: Mid '08
What's it about? Post Apocalyptic FPS, akin to Killzone. Is a showcase for the AGEIA PhysX processor and uses the Unreal Engine 3.
Multiplayer? Dunno, but it looks FARKIN FREAKY

They (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/they/index.html)
What's it about? Futuristic sci-fi horror FPS. Mon says it's getting a lot of talk over there. GDC and such. Ze Germans!
Multiplayer? Pass. Looks like F.E.A.R.

Crysis (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/crysis/index.html)
Release Date: Nov ‘07
What’s it about? Just as Far Cry was Crytek’s DirectX9 showcase, Crysis is their DX10 showcase. Will have a DX9 mode so you don’t have to own Vista. This is Far Cry 1.5. Will have animal abilities, where you have to switch from different modes. Strength mode will allow absorption of a lot of hits, but slow you down, whereas you can run like the million dollar man but have bugger all health. Eagles eyes, all sorts. Looks great.
Multiplayer? Looks to me like Far Cry multiplayer. Lots of room for modding by the looks of the videos I posted in my old thread (but no one read those long ass posts :(

bob_doe_nz
06-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Bioshock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.2kgames.com/bioshock/)

pctek
06-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Unreal Tournament 3 (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/unrealtournament2007/index.html)

I;m thinking of getting this. Never played any of the others,...

They (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/they/index.html)
Looks like F.E.A.R.
Cool!!

Crysis (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/crysis/index.html)
Release Date: Nov 07
Of course.

And you missed one:

HL2 Ep2.

pctek
06-08-2007, 06:36 PM
THEY Screenshot.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/mysterious-mysteries/what-is-they-283843.php

motorbyclist
06-08-2007, 07:11 PM
duke nukem!

rob_on_guitar
06-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate this. I see I am going to be very broke:lol:

rob_on_guitar
10-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Anyone know a safe site to order games brand new online?
Some look a little dodgy....

Jan Birkeland
10-08-2007, 10:21 AM
http://www.gpstore.co.nz/ has been pretty good to me, they seem to run a pretty tight ship and don't mess around too much with shipping etc.

rob_on_guitar
10-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks Jan, yea I havent really purchased much off the net before. Ill check it out tonight.:cool:

Battleneter2
10-08-2007, 11:14 AM
For FPS i would have to vote S.T.A.L.K.E.R as a recent that I enjoyed.

If you have never played Far Cry, I would recommend it as the graphics still stand up pretty well, its great to play and most importantly, use is as a warm up for Crysis that will destroy all and RULE YOUR WORLD!

such passion :P

MAC_H8ER
10-08-2007, 12:28 PM
If you have never played Far Cry, I would recommend it as the graphics still stand up pretty well, its great to play and most importantly, use is as a warm up for Crysis that will destroy all and RULE YOUR WORLD!

such passion :P

far cry is a great game - first game ive ever played that allows you to lie down on a hill with a sniper rifle and zoom in on a merc camp that is MILES away and then you shoot - a guy falls over and the others go nuts looking for the culprit :D

intel hunter
10-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Apparently Ubisoft are bringing out Far Cry 2. That will be a blast. Can't wait. :rolleyes:

roddy_boy
10-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Anyone know a safe site to order games brand new online?
Some look a little dodgy....

Torrents imo.

Jan Birkeland
10-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Torrents imo.

he asked for some that didn't look dodgy.

we're not encouraging people to pirate games here.

rob_on_guitar
10-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Yea, im happy to part with my cash for a decent game. Gotta support them no matter how small the amount may be.

motorbyclist
11-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Apparently Ubisoft are bringing out Far Cry 2. That will be a blast. Can't wait. :rolleyes:

you mean crysis?

man i hope they do something about the story... no, actually, i don't really care how much it reminds me of a b-grade action movie: fun is fun

rob_on_guitar
22-08-2007, 11:58 AM
I just seen a pack with all the original versions and stuff, i think must be add ons as there are quite a few! But yes i will purchase it this arvo!

Unreal Tournament 3
What's it about? The original online twitch FPS
Multiplayer? Huge focus on multiplayer competition. Epic says "We want to own the deathmatch space." As long as it runs on enough people's machines, this'll be big online.

...and then that when it come out! Yeehaa!

MAC_H8ER
22-08-2007, 12:43 PM
ive probably already mentioned Colin McRae DiRT but installed it on my newly built computer and once i started playing it at 6.30 i did not stop playing it until 9.30 because my parents made me stop :p

its great to be in the middle of a race doing really well and over cooking a turn and colliding with a log @ 145km\h - after the car lands and you try and start it again amidst the fallen off doors, crushed cabin and smashed windows the co-driver says something like "DAMN! There goes the turbo!" or "erm, i dont think were gonna make it"

also the big rig hill climbs are freaking wicked fun :D

Jan Birkeland
22-08-2007, 12:50 PM
you mean crysis?

man i hope they do something about the story... no, actually, i don't really care how much it reminds me of a b-grade action movie: fun is fun

Nope, Ubisoft is bringing out a sequel to Far Cry, set in what looks like Africa.

Crysis will be hot property, but a lot hinges on the multiplayer platform imo.

The_End_Of_Reality
22-08-2007, 01:03 PM
ive probably already mentioned Colin McRae DiRT but installed it on my newly built computer and once i started playing it at 6.30 i did not stop playing it until 9.30 because my parents made me stop :p
I also have that game, it is OK, but I got bored of it after a week and a half... and it needs a rather high GFX card to run it at decent FPS and settings...

rob_on_guitar
22-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Nope, Ubisoft is bringing out a sequel to Far Cry, set in what looks like Africa.

Just bought Far Cry on me lunch break. I will probably not be seen for the next few days lol

Metla
22-08-2007, 02:25 PM
I tried the Demo for Dirt, Imo the graphics sucked, They had plenty of detail (though the cockpits weren't great, but holy hell at least they had a cockpit) but that bloom+motion blur effect was over used as per normal for nearly all recent car games. I just can't buy dirt that "glows".

Anyhow, As pretty and overdone as it was the frame rate was still worse then warranted by the graphics.

The audio (engine/road noise) was beyond poor, I would call it a disgrace. Hell, 10 years ago we had games with better quality audio.

But, The major disappointment is the physics, It was simplistic to the point of retarded, Thats not to say easy but limited, Its just left or right with no feeling that the car is reacting to the road surface. I can see this being fine if you have never experienced better but just how bad it is blows me over. Its a shame its tolerated, and its a disgrace the gaming magazines are giving the game such accolades, though in the review of the magazine I bought they made no mention of the driving model in the entire review, Then rated it near perfect.

In short

Graphics 2/10. Over done in some areas, lacking in others. Runs like poo on a stick

Audio 1/10. Its there, thats all.

Driving model 0/10 A disgrace.

Fun factor- Who the hell knows?, Obviously plenty of people love it. But they probably watch Shortland St and dine out at KFC.....

The_End_Of_Reality
22-08-2007, 02:52 PM
Nice review Mets :thumbs: I have to say, I agree with it, the first thing that jumped out at me was the physics and the controls as you have mentioned are horrible... and yes, the audio is horrible... The only thing is the GFX look goodish on a screenshot :p but other than that they are really badly optomised...

It was fun for the first few days... If that... Can't say I am fully happy with paying the amount for it...

MAC_H8ER
22-08-2007, 03:58 PM
looks like im the only one here that likes to mangle a Mitsubishi EVO by driving like a total idiot and then flipping the car across the finish line and landing on my roof with 3 wheels still on the car :confused:

although i still enjoy it very much when i actually get serious and play properly :D

motorbyclist
22-08-2007, 04:06 PM
problem is it's a badly made game, like nfs carbon but with car damage... may as well play burnout

now the flatout series (all 3 of them) are games to go around smashing cars in:D

MAC_H8ER
22-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Theres a flat out III???

why have i not heard of this???

i absolutely love Flat out 2 (the mini game are wicked too :P )

motorbyclist
22-08-2007, 06:15 PM
flatout carnage, but it's currently console only, xbox exclusive i think.... trying to compete with motostorm

rob_on_guitar
23-08-2007, 04:24 PM
i love the burnout series, very excellent for drinking games

motorbyclist
24-08-2007, 01:08 AM
it's an awesome game for PSP aswell

rob_on_guitar
24-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Just about late for work reason being:Far Cry. 'nuff said.:p

rob_on_guitar
30-08-2007, 06:52 AM
The replayabilty for far cry is good, and it looks great with the graphix pushed to the limit. Man Im hooked.

719am already? I best be going to work...

autechre
30-08-2007, 08:30 AM
The replayabilty for far cry is good, and it looks great with the graphix pushed to the limit. Man Im hooked.

719am already? I best be going to work...

Far Cry 2 (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/farcry2/index.html) looks damn good as well. Hopefully it will be a similar open-style of gameplay.

MAC_H8ER
30-08-2007, 09:20 AM
I played the BIOShock Demo Last night - and i loved it :lol:

the demo really did leave me wanting more - so ill have to save up and buy it

it might be just me but i reckon theres something really creepy about the whole 1950's Neon theme thats mixed in with zombie "splicers" and blood all over the place - its unnerving in a good way :P

bob_doe_nz
30-08-2007, 03:40 PM
I played the BIOShock Demo Last night - and i loved it :lol:

the demo really did leave me wanting more - so ill have to save up and buy it

Wait a little longer. In a year or two, the DRM issues should be resolved then.

MAC_H8ER
30-08-2007, 04:03 PM
yeah - reading about the whole DRm fiasco has most certainly put me off buying this game for a long time - or even at all - its a great game from what ive seen on the demo but im not getting it till the DRM is either stripped out or fixed to the point it doesnt cause any problems

as you say i might be waiting a while - and then it would probably be in the bargain bin for $15 :horrified

Jan Birkeland
30-08-2007, 04:07 PM
DRM has bean a non-issue for me when it comes to Bioshock. I happily installed it, and if everything goes to plan I'll clock it tonight :)

Wait to years and there will be a myriad of newer, better games out there to play.

The_End_Of_Reality
30-08-2007, 07:19 PM
DRM has bean a non-issue for me when it comes to Bioshock. I happily installed it, and if everything goes to plan I'll clock it tonight :)

Wait to years and there will be a myriad of newer, better games out there to play. Same here... Ha, I beat you by a night! :p I clocked it lastnight :D

Going back through and explore more.

bob_doe_nz
30-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Same here... Ha, I beat you by a night! :p I clocked it lastnight :D

Going back through and explore more.

Gee, what bad value for money.

Metla
30-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Personally I find all nearly all copy protection to be a damn nuisance, None of it stops pirates, it all adds to the cost of the game, it adds to the inconvenience now rife in PC gaming, It adds an unknown into your system configuration, and more and more often its at a deep level, root kits and interference with hardware, as well as other legit programs users may have installed.

Many players in the PC industry stepped over the mark a long time ago, They don't deserve my money, and its crap house to see the effect they have had on the PC gaming community.

How bizarre is it to see people buy the legit product and then have to download the version with all the DRM ripped out of it just so they can play the damn thing.

motorbyclist
30-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Gee, what bad value for money.

considering for some of us it's mid-semester break (or they're unemployed/part time workers), having clocked already can mean over 48 hours of solid entertainment:lol:

and seeing as it's apparently worth running through the game again exploring, it's not that bad value is it? (then again pirated on pc is pretty good value if you'll wait for the pc release):xmouth:

motorbyclist
30-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Personally I find all nearly all copy protection to be a damn nuisance, None of it stops pirates, it all adds to the cost of the game, it adds to the inconvenience now rife in PC gaming, It adds an unknown into your system configuration, and more and more often its at a deep level, root kits and interference with hardware, as well as other legit programs users may have installed.

Many players in the PC industry stepped over the mark a long time ago, They don't deserve my money, and its crap house to see the effect they have had on the PC gaming community.

How bizarre is it to see people buy the legit product and then have to download the version with all the DRM ripped out of it just so they can play the damn thing.

exactly!

good on whoever made FEAR for giving up and offering a free multiplayer only version of fear for us to play. makes life so much easier :D

rob_on_guitar
30-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Do the resident evils come out for PC or is the first few ps1/2 only?

rob_on_guitar
15-09-2007, 04:11 PM
OK, Ive finished with Far Cry and ready for Part2.

I just installed FEAR before coming to work so that will be my next one. Is the multiplayer side of it the download from the net or can you use the disc?

Woo!

motorbyclist
15-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Woo!

w00t*

the fear download (fear combat) is just the multiplayer without the single player

myself i found the singleplayer a bit boring and tedious, and not fear-inducing at all. so now all i've got is combat, which used to be the best multiplayer fps out there untill xtra shut down their ffa (free-for-all) server and now the only popular servers are overseas with ping>200 for me

rob_on_guitar
15-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Ahhh I see. Will investigate after the All blacks tonight:thumbs:

motorbyclist
15-09-2007, 05:22 PM
you should still give fear single a go, but fear multi, which used to be awesome, is just no longer any good (for me)

rob_on_guitar
15-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Oh I plan to plan the single version, I found with alot of games that you cant just jump on to multiplayer straight off the disc, which is cool, Ive never really done the whole online gaming thing except with red alert and soldier of fortune. Now that was the kick ass days!:thumbs:

motorbyclist
15-09-2007, 10:41 PM
you'd have better luck with battlefield for multiplayer imo

but then you have to deal with the retards who make up 90% of your team and don't realise that they are infact in a team <rant removed>

rob_on_guitar
15-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Lol, yea, when we used to play in the army sim centre i think we played medal of honour and operation....cant remember the name operation wolf?, but that always happen, people start losing then start killing their own mates because the think its 'funny'.

motorbyclist
16-09-2007, 12:57 AM
and there's the guys who don't realise that for the team to win they will actually have to work as a team to succeed, rather than just trying to get a good personal score

and on desert combat those who can't fly insist on flying and wasting aircraft, with passengers

and shoot you to get a vehicle that you may have been waiting for

and drive over mines they saw you lay out

and throw grenades/artillery without checking their target first

the list goes on

rob_on_guitar
16-09-2007, 02:56 AM
Oh yea, the fly boy one is so true. Well Ive had too many beers to try FEAR but will try on monday I think.:blush:

rob_on_guitar
20-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Is the Battlefield expansion pack worthy purchase? Im sort of stuck on fear but losing intrest.

motorbyclist
20-09-2007, 04:01 PM
from what i hear, no not really

MAC_H8ER
20-09-2007, 04:30 PM
what motorbyclist said.

i had a pang last night to play some old games of mine

i dusted off my Syphon Filter 1,2 and 3 games and had a funking riot!

i still know the levels off by heart Years later :D

then i found the air taser.... oh man i forgot how much fun THAT is!

i got a guy in the head with it and he became a screaming fit of fire :D

ahh the memories :D

rob_on_guitar
20-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Man I remember that game! That was cool as!

MAC_H8ER
20-09-2007, 06:42 PM
IMO it still is - the graphics are horrid (but look great for PS1 technology)

but the game's themselves are freaking awesome :D

Damz
25-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Just read through this whole thread seeing as im getting a decent system this week, and bought 5 games on trademe.. Cheers for the read!

rob_on_guitar
25-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Yea its sweet, Im gonna try keep this thread so we can just update all the new games/releases etc...

Far cry 2...oh yes!

Damz
25-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Is far cry 2 out? That might be next on my list according to this thread!

rob_on_guitar
25-09-2007, 10:17 PM

There was a link somewhere...

Damz
25-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh I thought it may have come out since that was posted..

All good!

autechre
26-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Is far cry 2 out? That might be next on my list according to this thread!

Due 2nd quarter 2008 according to this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_2).

MAC_H8ER
26-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Due 2nd quarter 2008 according to this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Cry_2).

cool - that gives me a few months to totally complete GTA IV as its "supposed" to be released in November :D

Enigmur
26-09-2007, 09:20 AM
Theres a couple of good videos on youtube of Crysis, man it looks cool. The guy demonstrates the extent they went to, everything that looks like it should be able to be destroyed, is. Like you shoot a tree, and it breaks in the place you shoot it, the rest is left standing. It shows a cliff face being hit with a grenade or RPG and it forms like a landslide.
The graphics are amazing, and little things like the interactive environment will be seriously cool but you will need a pretty primo PC to play it.

Agent_24
26-09-2007, 09:42 AM
If you don't mind older games, have you tried Clive Barker's Undying?

And the soon-to-be-released 'Jericho'

rob_on_guitar
27-09-2007, 01:01 AM

That will give me enough time to put some 'secret-money-for-games-that-the-woman-dont-know-about' away he he he, and yup agent, heard some pretty good reviews about undying, mite be looking at that one next week.

I still have alot of catch up games to play as alot of sequels are coming out but i want to play the first ones first.

Damz
27-09-2007, 06:54 AM
That will give me enough time to put some 'secret-money-for-games-that-the-woman-dont-know-about'

Haha!! :lol:

I think all men have some secret funds for one things or another :p

rob_on_guitar
27-09-2007, 07:12 AM
I also have a secret stash of cash for booze, dvds, cds and fried rice:lol:

Oh I hope she dont read this:stare:

rob_on_guitar
06-10-2007, 09:49 AM
My cuz is sending me up a WoW game to keep me tied over until insurance fronts up for me other games.

I heard once you start, it will slowly but surely suck your life away and is the number cause of divorce amongst gamers:lol:

Anyways we will see:D

Metla
06-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Im being tempted by Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Been awhile since I have had an online game suck me in.

rob_on_guitar
06-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Looks very cool!

motorbyclist
06-10-2007, 10:21 AM
My cuz is sending me up a WoW game to keep me tied over until insurance fronts up for me other games.

I heard once you start, it will slowly but surely suck your life away and is the number cause of divorce amongst gamers:lol:

Anyways we will see:D

i strongly dis-advise playing that game

you'll never be seen again

Pete O'Neil
06-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Hellgate London is where its at! Made by the guys that made Diablo there no way it can be crap, those guys wouldn't know how to make a bad game even if they tried.

rob_on_guitar
15-10-2007, 10:00 AM
i strongly dis-advise playing that game

you'll never be seen again

Ummm he sent a whole bunch of them, which to start forst? The oldest?

Agent_24
15-10-2007, 10:13 AM
That's probably how I'd do it

SolMiester
15-10-2007, 10:20 AM
HL2 Episode 2 out, well at least anandtech has performance benchies......

Man, i have to do something about my home pc!#@!#!#@~!#!

MAC_H8ER
15-10-2007, 10:34 AM
Im being tempted by Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Been awhile since I have had an online game suck me in.

ETQW is a very good game - most definitely worth the money :thumbs:

me and my mates have wasted many an hour playing it over LAN :D

rob_on_guitar
17-10-2007, 12:08 PM
HL2 Episode 2 out, well at least anandtech has performance benchies......

Man, i have to do something about my home pc!#@!#!#@~!#!

This must explain the disappearance of a few members:D

Agent_24
17-10-2007, 01:22 PM
I would, but that involves using steam.

But I did promise I would buy it... just I'll download and use a non-steamed version. that way I won't get pissed off! (and I'll actually be able to play the game)

Damn I hate steam so much

MAC_H8ER
17-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Damn I hate steam so much

i haven't opened steam for about 6 months now - i bet if i do open it up - ill have to wait almost a week for it to update itself before i can actually install or use anything :annoyed:

Agent_24
17-10-2007, 04:12 PM
That's only one of the multitude of reasons why I hate it so much

Damz
17-10-2007, 07:16 PM
What the fark is steam?! Man that^^ was a weird conversation when you have no idea what 'steam' is..

wratterus
17-10-2007, 07:20 PM
What the fark is steam?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_%28content_delivery%29 :p

rob_on_guitar
22-10-2007, 03:41 PM
I just got the Quake 4 special ed with quake 2 and the add ons etc, man I love this series! My ass is numb from sitting here playing the game so much:waughh:

motorbyclist
22-10-2007, 10:58 PM
PORTAL!!!!!

:D:D:D

delicious cake!

Codex
22-10-2007, 11:30 PM
Battlefield 2142! ftw!

NZREBELS ftw!

rob_on_guitar
22-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Ahah! Nothing beats pie!:D

rob_on_guitar
10-12-2007, 08:57 PM
So whats everyone on now?

I just bought empire earth 2. Saw it for 10 bucks and thought what the hell... its actually better then I thought.

Metla
10-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Trying to force myself to use my Xbox 360, Just fired up Gears of war, Looks good, controls suck, I'll buy it on PC when its under $20.

Deane F
10-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Playing through Call of Juarez and Call of Duty 2 for old times sake.

As well as playing Crysis through on the most difficult setting for about the fifth time.

Looking at getting Call of Duty 4 soon.

rob_on_guitar
10-12-2007, 09:51 PM
CoD4 will not dissappoint if you enjoyed the others. Like someone mentioned earlier it seems a bit short though on single player. Otherwise is great fun!

Greg
10-12-2007, 09:52 PM
So whats everyone on now?Not much, but at least ArmyOps (http://www.americasarmy.com) is still free and competitive.

rob_on_guitar
10-12-2007, 09:54 PM
hmm, I still havent played that yet Greg, after EE2 I just may have a go.

Greg
10-12-2007, 10:03 PM
hmm, I still havent played that yet Greg, after EE2 I just may have a go.It's a large download (3.5 gigs). Lemme know if you want me to post it to you on DVD.

[edit] of course you'll have to join my not-quite-defunct forum at www.forcenz.com! ;)

rob_on_guitar
10-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Sounds like a deal:thumbs:

Greg
10-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Sounds like a deal

Give me your postal address via PM or email.

Agent_24
11-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Ever heard of 'Big Rigs: over the road racing' ?

You should try that one :p

rob_on_guitar
11-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Never played a racing game on the pc.

Does anyone use joysticks or other thingies? I do have an xbox controller that works cool, just ugly feel to it.

Agent_24
11-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Joysticks are pretty weird for racing games, I tried one of those steering wheels too, didn't really like it either

I just use the keyboard, which works out ok for me, but you don't get the analog control

A friend of mine uses his Playstation 2 controller with a USB adaptor, which is probably better if you can use it - or you can buy a gamepad which is basically the PC version of a Ps2 controller anyway from logitec etc

Either way big rigs is a joke, check out the reviews it got :D

rob_on_guitar
11-12-2007, 06:45 PM
hahahahahahahahaahahaa http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html

Deane F
11-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Joysticks are pretty weird for racing games, I tried one of those steering wheels too, didn't really like it either

I use a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro for driving games - the one with the twist stick like the good old Microsoft Sidewinder joysticks.

I set the twist action for steering and the throttle-forward for accelerate and throttle-back for brakes. And in rally games the trigger for handbrake. It's very intuitive. I have a Genius wheel and pedals that I picked up at Hardley Normal for $30 but I get better lap times with the joystick.

rob_on_guitar
11-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Logitech make some pretty cool things these days.

I may invest in the steering wheel thingy just for a go. Im sure the mrs will like it, she likes the driving games more then anything

Agent_24
11-12-2007, 09:55 PM
hahahahahahahahaahahaa http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/review.html

"Please do not play this game. We cannot stress this enough."

I actually downloaded it from bittorrent just to see what it's like - and yes - it is as broken as they say it is - although it does provide some laughs for the first 5 minutes

and before anyone says anything about piracy - well, come on, think about it :p not like it was actually going to sell anyway

memphis
11-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Empire Earth 3 is a good game as well to play and gives many hours of fun.
:thumbs:

motorbyclist
11-12-2007, 11:59 PM
civilization IV

the eater of time

Enigmur
12-12-2007, 09:29 AM
I just finished Call of Duty 4, I agree that singleplayer is way too short the gameplay and storyline is awesome though. I think the games main point is multiplayer, its kinda like BF2 how you get medals ect.

I have like a USB playstation controller I use for driving games. Im looking at getting NFS Pro Street but they got rid of free roam!

rob_on_guitar
23-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Is far cry 2 out?

Anybody have a perferred game outlet like Playcity or EB etc?

Agent_24
23-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Farcry2? don't think so...

Whatever's cheaper probably - but then they are all much the same anyway. I think the gamesman is cheaper if you buy online

rob_on_guitar
23-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Yea, seems Im being told fibs.... March 08.

nice looking screen shots though!

http://farcry.us.ubi.com/screenshots.php

rob_on_guitar
18-04-2008, 12:17 PM
I guess this is a thread that will never get old.

Anyways, who is on what game now? What is at the top of your waiting list?

Jan Birkeland
18-04-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm playing Assassins Creed (PC) and Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 (PC) at the moment, and loving both of them.

Also play COD4 most nights still, plus a bunch of PSP and DS games, plus some random indie games that I've taken a liking to.

i play too much, in other words, but I get away with it because it's part of my job :)

motorbyclist
18-04-2008, 01:17 PM
GTAIV is but a few weeks away!

just need to buy a ps3 and somehow get a preorder of the game:annoyed:

haven't been gaming since february. my mouse/keyboard are both slowly breaking and i've been far to busy with uni

rob_on_guitar
18-04-2008, 02:03 PM
GTA - Hell Yea!

We havent had much game reviews lately on the website. Jan are you all play and no work? Lol just kidding, Ive been looking at assassin creed as well but dough is a bit short these days.

Greg
18-04-2008, 02:38 PM
dough is a bit short these days.Too much cash being spent on disposable nappies and chocolate bribes for mum huh? ;)

rob_on_guitar
18-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Too much cash being spent on disposable nappies and chocolate bribes for mum huh? ;)

For sure! lol Well I havent had much couch time so so far so good.

:banana

rob_on_guitar
24-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Anybody play that WipEout game on PC?? I want to buy it but dont know how it would go on pc...

Damz
24-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Sorry dude, way too busy playing gta IV on ps3!

rob_on_guitar
24-05-2008, 05:33 PM
lol

MAC_H8ER
24-05-2008, 10:22 PM
I Installed the Race Driver: GRID demo this morning about 10am

and ive been playing it all day - its just so awesome time just warps by!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fynISfF7J98 <-- heres a race i did being a prat in a touring car race - i think ive done this exact race about 15 times now and each time is totally different - the AI doing either really well or misjudging a corner and crashing horribly its different every time

if you like a car racing game i suggest you grab the demo as i will be getting this game as soon as it comes out on PC :D

rob_on_guitar
24-05-2008, 10:25 PM
That does look super sweet!

I still want wipeout though lol its bugging me

Damz
25-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Dude, that vid was VERY impressive.. Nice!

rob_on_guitar
26-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Any new horror games out?

motorbyclist
26-05-2008, 09:20 PM
doom3 is still good:D

rofl
26-05-2008, 10:11 PM
well we can't forget those fun flash games.
stumbled across this (http://www.kongregate.com/games/Reflexive/music-catch) one today - so if its the end of a long boring day, sit back and relax with this nice piano music and catch the yellow shapes.

rob_on_guitar
16-06-2008, 11:07 PM
Strangely addictive that one is....