PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! acting! oddly!

mark c
22-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Whenever I go to Send the comp/net just hangs, using win98 the little egg-timer doesn't come up. The mouse pointer does turn into a hand, I click, nothing happens, down on the taskbar there's no newq destination or activity indicated.

I don't know if the e-mails been sent or not. I haven't been in touch with the recipents because they are a toll call away. Of course I have sent more emails asking "are you getting my emails" but who knows they could be half way up a mountain and not picking up their emals.

All I'm on about is simply does anyone else have this/know about this/having the same puzzle?

Cheers Mar c

Morgenmuffel
22-11-2005, 02:14 PM
I just sent and received a test message from my yahoo account to my work one and it worked fine,

There was a problem with the international gateway a little while ago, perhaps could have caused a problem for you?

mark c
22-11-2005, 02:44 PM
I saw about that Gateway issue and it is yahoo.com . Thanks anyway. I'll send an email to my mate up the road and then go and visit and we'll see whats up. Was just wondering perhaps everyone was having the same thing and we all thought it was just us. Happens a lot, like the international websites all gone/unaccessible threads.

cheers Wonder if the Submit Reply button will work LOL

mark c
22-11-2005, 05:56 PM
He says the same thing. But they are sent. Odd. Must be a glitch at Yahoo. Noticed they had made some changes recently.