PDA

View Full Version : Vague image.

Cicero
10-02-2005, 12:26 PM
I wonder if like me,you formulate a vague image of what posters look like based on there comments etc?

Safari
10-02-2005, 12:32 PM
I wonder if like me,you formulate a vague image of what posters look like based on there comments etc?

Or their spelling.

Shortcircuit
10-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Well, I now visualise all the Mods as pregnant women after someone pointed out the avatars.

Certainly a few of the others (won't name names!) I have very vivid image of... guess it's like reading fiction, every time I see the name the same image pops into my head.

As you've probably guessed, I have short very spikey hair and jerky mannerisms :-)

Mike
10-02-2005, 12:44 PM
Well I know what Mike looks like :)

Mike.

Metla
10-02-2005, 12:47 PM
http://www.jurgensdemolition.co.nz/pslip.jpg

Cicero
10-02-2005, 01:44 PM
http://www.jurgensdemolition.co.nz/pslip.jpg

That's it exactly,I knew Met would be good looking ;)
Though I didn't want people to post there pics,never mind,that our intractable Met.

Mercury
10-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Or their spelling.

Seconded. He's done it twice there.

Winston001
10-02-2005, 02:28 PM
I see Thomas majesticly clad in a wet toga peering with consternation through the mist at an opaque surface muttering

"Out damp spot, Out!"

Metla
10-02-2005, 02:30 PM
I'll heat up the tar,someone else can source the feathers this time.

Cicero
10-02-2005, 07:27 PM
I'll heat up the tar,someone else can source the feathers this time.
Do stick to the point Metla and tell us if you have an image of the bods on here.

OO1 I see as looking rather dapper in his dark grey suit,not being able to decide whether to point a gun or serve a writ on people who dont listen to his advice on cleaning VCR heads. :D

Jen
10-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Well, I now visualise all the Mods as pregnant women after someone pointed out the avatars.Hmm ... well having only seen Chill just the other day, he was looking remarkably lean for a pregnant wo(man) ... even after he had just been having a good nosh-up on Hell's Pizzas at the time :p

Cicero
10-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Hmm ... well having only seen Chill just the other day, he was looking remarkably lean for a pregnant wo(man) ... even after he had just been having a good nosh-up on Hell's Pizzas at the time :p
Image Chill:About 5ft 10..slimish,scruffy in a geek way and long hair,
Jen: 5ft.6 blonde hair,cut so as to be easy to look after,so that she has more time on computers and not bad looking.

FoxyMX
10-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Ah forget it...

Jen
10-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Image Chill:About 5ft 10..slimish,scruffy in a geek way and long hair,
Jen: 5ft.6 blonde hair,cut so as to be easy to look after,so that she has more time on computers and not bad looking.LOL - you have the hair lenght reversed for us :p

... not going to comment on any of your other speculations :D

Morgenmuffel
10-02-2005, 08:29 PM
This is the image that is in mind when I hear your name Cicero (http://www.bernhard-koch.de/cicero.htm)

Cicero
10-02-2005, 08:45 PM
This is the image that is in mind when I hear your name Cicero (http://www.bernhard-koch.de/cicero.htm)
I would rather you didn't spread my image around thank you :lol:

Cicero
10-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Ah forget it...
Cough,what does Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! look like?
I can tell you whenever I see FoxyMX I see Foxy Mary and quite fancy you. :D

FoxyMX
10-02-2005, 09:16 PM
I can tell you whenever I see FoxyMX I see Foxy Mary and quite fancy you. :D
Why, thank you Cicero... I think... but, ummm.... who the heck is Foxy Mary?? :confused:

Or would it be better if I didn't ask...?

Midavalo
10-02-2005, 09:28 PM
Why, thank you Cicero... I think... but, ummm.... who the heck is Foxy Mary?? :confused:

Or would it be better if I didn't ask...?Little known cousin, and slightly better behaved ;) of Bloody Mary :D

M.

Metla
10-02-2005, 09:36 PM

Or would it be better if I didn't ask...?

Google Knows all.

http://images.google.com/images?q=Foxy%20Mary&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

nice....uh.....park bench i must say....

Cicero
10-02-2005, 09:43 PM
My eyesight is not the best,but why are you only half a male,some kind of accident? :D

Metla
10-02-2005, 09:50 PM
eh?

Midavalo
10-02-2005, 09:53 PM
eh?
Metla
Alpha Male

M.

Metla
10-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I knew from where he was drawing his humour, Just wasn't about to give it a reply of more then it deserved.

Anyhow...

Dare you take the test?

http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0006/alpha/index.cfm

Question 6 is my favourite

Q.I feel like the female chimps:
A.are impressed when I flip out just because.

muhahahahaha

Chilling_Silence
10-02-2005, 10:11 PM
Define scruffy in a g33k way?

What about Glasses?

Color hair?

This is interesting.....

Cicero
10-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Define scruffy in a g33k way?

What about Glasses?

Color hair?

This is interesting.....
Jeans unpressed,shirt not smart,more out than in.
No glasses.
Mousy hair.

Cicero
10-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I knew from where he was drawing his humour, Just wasn't about to give it a reply of more then it deserved.

Anyhow...

Dare you take the test?

http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0006/alpha/index.cfm

Question 6 is my favourite

Q.I feel like the female chimps:
A.are impressed when I flip out just because.

muhahahahaha
This lad refuses to play the game,ban him....... :D

Shortcircuit
10-02-2005, 11:11 PM
I have just noticed that Cicero has changed from 'rampant member' to 'senior member'... I will sleep/dream easier tonight :D

FoxyMX
11-02-2005, 07:39 AM
I have just noticed that Cicero has changed from 'rampant member' to 'senior member'... I will sleep/dream easier tonight :D
Well you're lucky as I didn't and I had a really bad night. :dogeye:

Cicero
11-02-2005, 08:18 AM
It is said dreams are free,in this case there may a small charge. :D
Note I said forelock. :D

Cicero
11-02-2005, 09:16 PM
So,I am alone in having an image of the bods on here?
Is that because I have a vivid imagination or what.?

Do tell.

Presumably if I had the user name rosebud those chaps would have seen me as a flower,now that is no imagination.
Yes I do like talking to myself.

bartsdadhomer
11-02-2005, 09:36 PM
Guess what I look like
www.thesimpsons.com/

Mercury
11-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Yes I do like talking to myself.
Talking to yourself is one of the first signs of madness.

Now I have it on good authority, from two seperate sources today, that my image is of an intolerant, pig headed, interferring busy body with no life who is jealous of people who have friends. No, hang on, that was only one of the sources. The other was just as bad.

The emails have been "interesting".

This of a person who's worst crime is usually a revolting sense of humour, can see the humour in most things and has a great desire to live in peace.

How one can be so wrong about oneself!

Cicero
11-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Talking to yourself is one of the first signs of madness.

Now I have it on good authority, from two seperate sources today, that my image is of an intolerant, pig headed, interferring busy body with no life who is jealous of people who have friends. No, hang on, that was only one of the sources. The other was just as bad.

The emails have been "interesting".

This of a person who's worst crime is usually a revolting sense of humour, can see the humour in most things and has a great desire to live in peace.

How one can be so wrong about oneself!
A quote from the bard......

Oh, that God would give us the very smallest of gifts
To be able to see ourselves as others see us
It would save us from many mistakes
and foolish thoughts
We would change the way we look and gesture
and to how and what we apply our time and attention.

Mercury
11-02-2005, 10:38 PM
Huh! Today I have been seeing myself as others see me. Nasty comments from one side, support and appreciation from the other side. And this on two issues involving two completely different sets of people! So I am left with 2 mirrors reflecting two completely different people. Work that one out!

More coffee.... NOW!

Oh, did you solve the resolution and pixelation problem or is your audience still viewing the smut?

Cicero
11-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Huh! Today I have been seeing myself as others see me. Nasty comments from one side, support and appreciation from the other side. And this on two issues involving two completely different sets of people! So I am left with 2 mirrors reflecting two completely different people. Work that one out!

More coffee.... NOW!

Oh, did you solve the resolution and pixelation problem or is your audience still viewing the smut?

I have no recollection of the suject matter to which you refer.

(Oh, did you solve the resolution and pixelation problem or is your audience still viewing the smut?)
Are you a female,you sound it?

Mercury
11-02-2005, 10:58 PM
shower doors.

Cicero
11-02-2005, 11:19 PM
shower doors.

It is called fine art,not smut.
Decided to purchase a product that works from cleaning warehouse,$30,not nice,but nothing satisfactory from our topline posters ;)

Mercury
11-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Wear gloves :)

And glad to see that the audience can now have an uninterrupted view that is totally smut free :lol:

Feel free to continue the conversations with yourself. For me it's time for sleep.

Altec_
12-02-2005, 07:35 PM
I hate to do this, but 48 hours this time... Keep your comments to yourself please, or the timeout will only get longer.

Metla
12-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Lmao.

Your a tiny minded little fellow Altec.

Cicero
12-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Lmao.

Your a tiny minded little fellow Altec.
Metla,for me you are a wit and love your practical knowldge,but why respond to such rubbish?

Metla
12-02-2005, 08:38 PM
hmm.......Just one of my many flaws.

Cicero
12-02-2005, 08:59 PM
hmm.......Just one of my many flaws.
I know you won't believe it, but I have them too.
If pointed out,helps to get on top of them.