PDA

View Full Version : Broadband usage

JJJJJ
07-02-2005, 03:08 PM
I signed up for an uncapped account because I thought three gigs wouldn't be enough!! :lol: :lol:

"You used 383.763 Mb during the month of January.

Thanks

--
Jennelle
Accounts Team
Ihug LTD"

Jack

Metla
07-02-2005, 03:13 PM
http://images.google.co.nz/images?q=happy+people&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

Jen
07-02-2005, 04:50 PM
"You used 383.763 Mb during the month of January. Hmm ... if you feel this is going to be normal usage for yourself (at least under 1 Gig) you could save yourself $10/month and switch to the 1Gig bliink 1Mb lite (1 Mbps) plan for $39.95 offered by Ihug and take advantage of the faster connection as well. :)

Prescott
07-02-2005, 04:56 PM
your could wait and get an average data usage per month and then change plan based on your results. what do you use the internet for? just a general surf or gaming?

sambaird
07-02-2005, 04:59 PM
http://images.google.co.nz/images?q=happy+people&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search
well that was kind of random

JJJJJ
07-02-2005, 08:39 PM
I've already thought of changing to the 1 gig , 1 meg plan. But unfortunately I am commitered to the present plan for a year.
Jack

manicminer
07-02-2005, 08:45 PM
I've already thought of changing to the 1 gig , 1 meg plan. But unfortunately I am commitered to the present plan for a year.
Jack

A year! That's a long time to sign up for an internet plan.
So 3GB a month = 36GB a year. I did 40GB in one month on bitstream.

What would happen if you had to move house and couldn't get ADSL in the new location? I suppose you'd be sucked into paying for the rest of it.

Alot can happen in a year.

JJJJJ
07-02-2005, 09:12 PM
A year! That's a long time to sign up for an internet plan.
So 3GB a month = 36GB a year. I did 40GB in one month on bitstream.

What would happen if you had to move house and couldn't get ADSL in the new location? I suppose you'd be sucked into paying for the rest of it.

Alot can happen in a year.

Well I've lived here for over 30 years and Have no intention of shifting. If I drop dead then that's their worry not mine.
Jack

manicminer
07-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Well I've lived here for over 30 years and Have no intention of shifting. If I drop dead then that's their worry not mine.
Jack
I'm sure if it were Telecom they'd still find a way of sucking money out of you even if you were dead.

Cicero
08-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Jack
Do you think it,s the sulphur that gets you into all these predicaments? ;)

sam m
08-02-2005, 11:50 AM
Jack

Isnt the deal that you have to maintain jetstream for a year? not stay on that plan for a year? Have you asked as I am sure that the current telecom promo is that you have to keep jetstream for at least a year but you change your plans within the year without penalty. Maybe ihug follow the same promo otherwise..... they suck.