PDA

View Full Version : To relieve the pressure ???

TonyF
19-01-2005, 06:40 PM
See http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2005/01/19/1106074829825.html

Horace
19-01-2005, 06:53 PM
GeeWhizz. How interesting.

And your point is?

Poppa John
19-01-2005, 06:59 PM
GeeWhizz. How interesting.

And your point is?

There IS no Point as such is there !!! PJ :blush:

bartsdadhomer
19-01-2005, 08:13 PM
The Shee Pee, as its affectionately known in Europe, will make its Australian debut at this year's Melbourne event in a bid to cut loo queues and offer women a more hygienic option to conventional toilets.

LMAO,
peeing all over your shoes & the trousers round your ankles is hygienic?
the mental picture I have of a 20 berth urinal for women at a Crusaders game just sends me into fits :yuck:

Edward
19-01-2005, 08:16 PM
that's nice.

Women, rejoice! One of the last bastions of gender inequality is about to be banished and with it the long, long line for the ladies' loos.

now all they need to do is fix the family courts system (custody almost always awarded to the mother) and all the sexist ads on TV :annoyed:

~sy~
19-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Uh, interesting

however P-Mate hostesses would be on hand to offer guidance where it was needed.

I wonder how many would ask for help? :yuck: :@@:

bartsdadhomer
19-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Uh, interesting
I wonder how many would ask for help? :yuck: :@@:

Hell I would! A Pee Hostess should be installed in every mens loo!

Laura
19-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Interesting that 6 males - so far - find the subject of women's urinals worthy of a post, whereas no women have as yet.

(No, we don't count this one of mine: it expresses no opinion on the subject)

But I am intrigued to know what a psychiatrist would make of that - let alone what the busy wee cruising Googlebots will file your comments under...?

whetu
19-01-2005, 11:38 PM
it's been a long time coming, I remember staying home sick one day a few years back and I was channel surfing. I happened upon the inventor of the american version of the "p-mate" on oprah.

For him it was a eureka moment: He was sick of his wife whinging and moaning and nagging (as wives do) about public toilets, how filthy they were, how she didnt like using them, etc etc, and he thought "if only they could carry funnels around with... *boink*"

But I am intrigued to know what a psychiatrist would make of that - let alone what the busy wee cruising Googlebots will file your comments under...?

The two responsibilities of any living being is Survival and Reproduction. Guys survive for the sole purpose of being obsessed with anything to do with the fairer sex (gays being the exception to the rule) Dont blame us, it's hard-coded into our genes (should that be jeans? depends what you think leads us ;) )

now all they need to do is fix the family courts system (custody almost always awarded to the mother) and all the sexist ads on TV :annoyed:

Fact: 70% of the time the mother will win majority or full custody. Exaggeration: 100% of the time her mental state/parental capability is never brought into question. Fact: While not 100%, it is an extremely high figure that I dont have ready access to.

It's concerning when a woman can be a complete homicidal maniac and still have a far greater chance of getting complete or majority custody, simply because some bra-burning, hairy legs and armpits uber-feminist social workers went a tad overboard.

Sexual equality is a myth. We're a lot closer but there's quite a ways to go yet, equal pay and no double-standards would be a start.

~sy~
20-01-2005, 09:45 AM
Interesting that 6 males - so far - find the subject of women's urinals worthy of a post, whereas no women have as yet.
Society has been corrupted so badly to the point now that I think males care more about females than females caring for themselves. Obviously shows that females cannot live without males, as they've said they could. Liers! :p ;):D

Growly
20-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Isn't technology great?