PDA

View Full Version : Spy Bot.

Cicero
10-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Anybody else feel rather mean not donating to Mr Spybottom? :blush:

Winston001
13-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Yes Tom - so I did about 6 months ago. US$20 I think. I started feeling bad about all the free good stuff I have. In fact I started a thread but can't seem to access the old forum.

Cicero
13-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes Tom - so I did about 6 months ago. US$20 I think. I started feeling bad about all the free good stuff I have. In fact I started a thread but can't seem to access the old forum.

You seem to be alone 001 :blush:

Laura
14-01-2005, 08:00 AM
No, I did also - but I was only half as generous as Winston.

Cicero
14-01-2005, 08:26 AM
No, I did also - but I was only half as generous as Winston.

Well done Laura,you will be able to say the right thing at the pearly gates. ;)

bartsdadhomer
14-01-2005, 10:07 AM
I haven't, but I've been using it for years & always meant to "donate"
You've made me feel guilty for being so slack, so I'm going to pay my dues today.
Thanks for the push

Terry Porritt
14-01-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm usually fairly good at paying my dues for shareware, and sending post cards for 'cardware' etc, once even got a shareware for free for discovering a bug, but confess that SpyBot hasn't benefitted so far.

However after visiting PayPal this morning there is now an aura of 'feel good' that will last over the weekend :thumbs:

You are doing a good job there Cicero.

Cicero
14-01-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm usually fairly good at paying my dues for shareware, and sending post cards for 'cardware' etc, once even got a shareware for free for discovering a bug, but confess that SpyBot hasn't benefitted so far.

However after visiting PayPal this morning there is now an aura of 'feel good' that will last over the weekend :thumbs:

You are doing a good job there Cicero.

Well Mr Spybottom suggested one fo him and one for me,so do be generous ;)