PDA

View Full Version : OT - Music Video - Child on long train trip - Whats the Music ?

John W
07-01-2005, 09:01 PM
First saw this video about 10yrs back, of a young girl on a long train trip (through Europe?), the girls remains seated/sleeps in the seat while the scenery passes her window, through countryside, towns and finally a large industrial town.

But, I dont remember the name of the accompanying music, was it Children? and by who?. The music was easy listening.

Thanks John

Raikyn
07-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Robert Miles - Children ?

agent
07-01-2005, 10:09 PM
I remember this!

I do believe it was called Children, only I thought it was a car she was riding in...

Anyhow, I've been trying to find out who it was by for so long, I liked it back when it was played on the radio/TV.

In fact this does sort of remind me of how we used to have MTV screening here - it would be good to have that again.

agent
07-01-2005, 10:30 PM
After doing some searching, it seems that the Robert Miles song is indeed the one I have been looking for!

Thank you ever so much, Raikyn! :D

Raikyn
07-01-2005, 11:39 PM
No probs.
It was kind of easy since I have it on the computer at the moment.
If I remember it was a black&white video as well???

Yay for one hit wonders :p

agent
08-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Yes, the video was black and white (to be technically correct it was actually greyscale, but we'll let that one slide ;)).

Raikyn
08-01-2005, 12:54 AM
whatever ;) :D

just enjoy :)

beetle
08-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Ok so can we get to see it too now youve posted on and on about this? is it on the net somewhere?

as just music or the video to?

:p

thanxs, dont remember it myself but may remember if i do if i see it.

thanxs

b