PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please download this for me?

mejobloggs
07-01-2005, 08:49 AM
http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/download.jsp?ftpID=2674

It is the Adobe Premiere Elements tryout demo, my Dad just wants to try it before he buys it.

If anyone downloads it, I will be happy to pay for CD + postage.

Much appreciated, thanks.

E|im
07-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Here (http://www.amazesoft.com/).

mejobloggs
07-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Problem is, I only have a 1gb cap, and I reach that just browsing. I thought someone with one of those "unlimited" caps wouldn't really mind, and would be able to help me out. Never mind then.

PcNut
07-01-2005, 01:08 PM
I have it
PM me with your email & address & I'll send it to you

mejobloggs
07-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Thank you so much

PcNut1
12-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Hi mejobloggs
Sorry son, I got banned as PcNut for sod all reason at all & cannot access my PM's to retrieve your address.
I've had to make a new username just to be able to post
If you could email me at bckenyon@gmail.com with your address I'll send off that disc I've burnt for you.
Don't PM me at PcNut1 as This'll no doubt be banned shortly as well
Sorry about the delay.

Chilling_Silence
12-01-2005, 03:21 PM
You only had two hours left buddy....
Sod all reason? I gave you the reason and tough if you dont like it - You broke a forum rule.
But you're right, PcNut1 is banned!

sam m
12-01-2005, 08:06 PM
I hope there was more to Pcnut being banned than what I read here!
If some where in this thread there is a breach of rules then someone point it out as I too would have supplied said CD if I had it, it is only a demo, wasnt it?

Jen
12-01-2005, 08:54 PM
I hope there was more to Pcnut being banned than what I read here!
If some where in this thread there is a breach of rules then someone point it out as I too would have supplied said CD if I had it, it is only a demo, wasnt it?This thread has nothing to do with the original banning of PcNut, so don't worry about it.

Jester
13-01-2005, 01:25 PM
/me heads off to read all posts by PC Nut to see what happened ...

/me returns .... ummmm, can't see too much there O_o

ninja
13-01-2005, 02:32 PM
/me heads off to read all posts by PC Nut to see what happened ...

/me returns .... ummmm, can't see too much there O_o
http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/showthread.php?t=53108

Jester
13-01-2005, 10:39 PM
Yeah read that thread and just saw bantering between Metla and PCNut. Both were as bad as each other, but I wouldn't call the thread offensive. So I guess Metla's banned too then?

Metla
13-01-2005, 11:17 PM
Had my Metla account banned twice this week.

And my alternative account....

Greg
14-01-2005, 12:46 AM
Seems silly to me that PCNut got his username banned. I mean, whoever could put up a decent argument against Metla surely deserves to have his name imprinted in history!

Furthermore... if Metla gets banned from here how boring will these forums become!?

george12
14-01-2005, 01:57 AM
If only Metla's user title wasn't 'Banned' then I would KNOW DAMMIT!!!!

They should make it an unusable word like "mod"

Raikyn
14-01-2005, 03:18 AM
Don't think it was for that thread. Probably for something which has been subsequently been deleted. Of course now no one has proof ;)

Cicero
14-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Seems silly to me that PCNut got his username banned. I mean, whoever could put up a decent argument against Metla surely deserves to have his name imprinted in history!

Furthermore... if Metla gets banned from here how boring will these forums become!?
Indeed never a dull moment with Met.,if somewhat unnecessarily contentious at times.

bartsdadhomer
14-01-2005, 08:35 AM

I reckon ure all wrong, I reckon it was this one
http://forums.pcworld.co.nz/showthread.php?t=53227