PDA

View Full Version : Paul Holmes Crashes Airplane

ninja
31-12-2004, 11:03 AM
Paul Holmes parked his private plane less than gracefully at Hastings Airport today.

Little other info available, apparently an exclusive interview will be on TV3 news at 1800 tonight.

Ash M
31-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Paul Holmes parked his private plane less than gracefully at Hastings Airport today.

Good. That makes twice for the smarmy *&%%$$^&

Zippity
31-12-2004, 12:01 PM
Who is Paul Holmes??

TonyF
31-12-2004, 12:22 PM
Broadcaster Paul Holmes has escaped serious injury after crashing his vintage Boeing Spearman biplane at the Bridge Pa airstrip near Hastings.

The former TVNZ presenter crashed upon landing shortly after 10am, but was said to have walked away uninjured.

This is the second crash for Holmes after a similar accident in January in which the same plane was forced to make an emergency landing at Ngamatea, 60km away on the Napier-Taihape road.

Holmes was said to be been shaken after that incident but again was uninjured.
(From TVone)

JJJJJ
31-12-2004, 01:06 PM
The aircraft he was flying is equivelent to drivind a model T ford.
Anyone flying something so ancient deserves what he gets.
Jack

drb1
31-12-2004, 02:53 PM
The aircraft he was flying is equivelent to drivind a model T ford.
Anyone flying something so ancient deserves what he gets.
Jack

Such people can afford such toy's.

Will holmes be meeting ALL they costs to: taxpayers, volenteers, public bodies, and emergency services, his playing has cost AGAIN.??????????????

D.

Baldy
31-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Say what?
Don't you realise how popular vintage aircraft are. Just because its old dosen't mean it shouldn't be flying. How old are the things you own Jack? O do you throw away everything after you have used it once ~ or is more than three months old.

Growly
31-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Poor guy, I myself quite like Holmes... in moderation.

Ash M
31-12-2004, 04:01 PM
Poor guy, I myself quite like Holmes... in moderation.

What!!!!!! &%^$%^&..... How could you!

Rob99
31-12-2004, 04:11 PM
muhahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Scouse
31-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Sorry folks..... Broadcaster Paul Holmes has escaped serious injury after crashing his vintage Boeing Spearman biplane at the Bridge Pa airstrip near Hastings ...... on the scale of world and even local events - who gives a stuff. :cool:

Fergie
31-12-2004, 04:48 PM
lol

Murray P
31-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Sorry folks..... Broadcaster Paul Holmes has escaped serious injury after crashing his vintage Boeing Spearman biplane at the Bridge Pa airstrip near Hastings ...... on the scale of world and even local events - who gives a stuff. :cool:

Precisely.

~sy~
31-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Say what?
Don't you realise how popular vintage aircraft are. Just because its old dosen't mean it shouldn't be flying. How old are the things you own Jack? O do you throw away everything after you have used it once ~ or is more than three months old.
I very much agree here. There are many things on the world that are worth more when it's old than what it's worth when brand new! If you think old things aren't worth keeping, then...

Paul Holmes just needs some flying lessons. Heck knows who'd be brave enough to sit in his plane though.

Runestone
31-12-2004, 10:00 PM
I guess it's just as well he wasn't flying a helicopter. Somebody might have got hurt.

Dally
01-01-2005, 08:40 AM
I don't always agree with the format of the TV Holmes show but a few months ago I was interviewed by Paul Holmes in rather fraught circumstances during the floods and got to talk to him off camera. I found him to be (with some surprise) very polite, concerned, thoughtful and considerate. In short a real nice guy.

Baldy
01-01-2005, 09:39 AM
Such people can afford such toy's.

Will holmes be meeting ALL they costs to: taxpayers, volenteers, public bodies, and emergency services, his playing has cost AGAIN.??????????????

D.

No. His insurance company will. Thats why you have insurance

mister harbies
01-01-2005, 11:00 AM
In short a real nice guy.
Lol,

he is a shortie isn't he?

Dally
01-01-2005, 02:36 PM
I'm sure Runestone's comment was not meant to be insensitive. Pehaps he doesn't know or has forgotten that a camera man was killed in a helicopter crash that Paul Holmes was in

Baldy
01-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Paul Holmes has got quite a fan club, and has been married TWICE to very sexxy women. So I think there are plenty of people who like him. Or his money ;-)

drb1
01-01-2005, 07:00 PM
No. His insurance company will. Thats why you have insurance

Which means the Taxpayer will be picking up the tab as Insurance will not cover the cost of Public/Taxpayer funded services.

Which was the point of the question.

Will the Rich pick up the Taxpayer/Public's, cost's of their games??

FYI,

What is Paul Holmes doing in an controlling an aircraft?

The man can not even assemble a childs cot for his child, when supplied with New Zealand instructions.

This Statement Can be substantiated and proven buy among others, his first wife (Check wife number).

D.