PDA

View Full Version : Its Going To Be A bad Day When......

Sam I Am
19-12-2004, 07:24 AM
You take your first look outside in the morning and the boot of your car is open.

The boot of your car faces south into the southerly. :mad:

Sigh

godfather
19-12-2004, 08:49 AM
But easily eclipsed if you discover that you left the top down on the convertible?

Growly
19-12-2004, 09:49 AM
That is if you had a convertible, in which case I probably would be twice as distraught.

Murray P
19-12-2004, 09:50 AM
But easily eclipsed if you discover that you left the top down on the convertible?

Even worse if, in your hurray, that small fact does not register in your consciousness before planting your bum on the seat.

The kicker is having to drive with the top/windows down because the in-built air moving system can not cope with the condensation forming on the windscreen :annoyed:

godfather
19-12-2004, 10:26 AM
And I have "forgotten" and left the top down - once!

Mike
19-12-2004, 12:13 PM
And I have "forgotten" and left the top down - once!And I bet the only night you ever leave the top down is the night of the year's heaviest rain? :p

Mike.

Sam I Am
19-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Its a good thing that Falcons are made to drive through rivers. Took the carpet out and hung it up to dry. Pulled rubber bung out from under the spare wheel. All is good.

Note to self: Dont let the kid play with car keys. The remote reaches the car from the living room :lol: