PDA

View Full Version : Who do I complain to??

Spartacus
16-12-2004, 01:39 PM
What ever happened to that season between spring and autumn??? Can't say I've taken that much notice of the rest of the country, but Christchurch is clearly lacking in summertime ...:(...

Lucky there's the new PF1 to brighten the day, and if I close the blinds and turn the heater really high....

noone
16-12-2004, 01:41 PM
i had nothing to do yesesday without pressf1

george12
16-12-2004, 01:50 PM

That's sad noone.

- Girlfriend?
- Hobby?
- Friends?
- Other web sites?
- Games?
- Sport?
- TV?

Quite a choice there IMO! Not everyone will do/have/apply to all, but there should be ample stuff in life for everyone.

Or perhaps I didn't notice the subtle sarcasm ;)

Metla
16-12-2004, 01:57 PM
I got a huge amount of work done while the forum was offline,freed up nearly all of today.

Pity the rain is persisting down.... :eek:

Spartacus
16-12-2004, 02:09 PM

In that case, you are in crucial need of the information provided here (http://www.urban75.org/useless/bored.html)!

Metla
16-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Pour water in hand, make sneeze noise, throw water on back of person's neck
(Amusement Potential: 5-15 minutes)
Always a good gag. For an even bigger reaction out of the person, act like you're not sorry at all for what they think you did. Comment instead on how big that sneeze was or about how there was a lot of mucus in that one.

Pure class

Spartacus
16-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Personal favourites:

Push your eyes for interesting light show
(Amusement Potential: 1-5 minutes)
See a variety of blobs, stars and flashes.

Pick up a dog so it can see things from your point of view
(Amusement Potential: 3-5 minutes)
It's never seen the tops of counters, what you keep on your desk, the tops of shelves, etc.

noone
16-12-2004, 03:34 PM
i did finish 2 chapters in my learn C ++ book normally i only finish one in a day - is it a sign that press f1 is wasting all my time ?

noone
16-12-2004, 03:35 PM
and wat can u legally do your your gf

Spartacus
16-12-2004, 04:17 PM
and wat can u legally do your your gf

:confused:

Shortcircuit
16-12-2004, 04:37 PM
I actually worked with PF1 down and made more dosh in one day than the rest of the week... god, I could get addicted to work if I'm not careful!

Spartacus- maybe you would like to come around and give my dog a 'new perspective' on things.... he's a rottie and weighs about as much as a sack of spuds with legs. If he gets that high he'll lick the bench... hoover any food in sight, belch then your face :p

Spartacus
17-12-2004, 08:38 AM
If he gets that high he'll lick the bench... hoover any food in sight, then belch in your face :p If there was any food on the bench he'd have to fight me for it, and I'd back myself to belch first!

Sounds like fun.