PDA

View Full Version : WFTWE #63.....Bathysiderodromophobe.......On a New York kind of day.....

Billy T
16-08-2003, 12:18 AM
Bathysiderodromophobe

Somebody extremely fearful of subways.

Friday was not a good day for Bathysiderodromophobes, and as one not overly fond of enclosed spaces or subway tunnels (having been stranded in the dark in the London Subway some years ago) I sympathise with their plight. :(

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|
[b][pre]It gets harder and harder
to find topical words. I think I will
fall back on the ridiculous for a while.

exLL
16-08-2003, 12:55 AM
>............having been stranded in the dark in
> the London Subway some years ago.........
> It gets harder and harder
> to find topical words. I think I will
> fall back on the ridiculous for a while.

Yeah! go for it Billy.

Although, on second thoughts, if you try harder and harder, you may get tunnel vision . That could be handy at times. B-)

Cheers.:)

-=JM=-
16-08-2003, 01:46 AM
I have a major fear of subways. I walk in there and they take all my money and hand me a sandwich. I think walk out still hungry before I have another $8 sandwich.

Murray P
16-08-2003, 03:15 AM
I must admit to a wee tinge of consern for your whereabouts tonight Billy, it didn't last I hasten to add ;). Weren't stuck somewhere dark and dingey yourself were you, how topical.

Cheers Murray P

Jester
16-08-2003, 10:23 AM
> I have a major fear of subways. I walk in there and
> they take all my money and hand me a sandwich. I
> think walk out still hungry before I have another $8
> sandwich.

LOL!! :D

Billy T
16-08-2003, 11:33 AM
I was tied up with matters on a higher plane Murray, it was college basketball finals night and I was spectating at the Gym. I posted WFTWE when I got home, manfully resisting the almost overpowering urge to insert a basketball theme.

Nice to know somebody was looking for it though.:D

Cheers

Billy 8-{)
[b][pre]Had to get my priorities right , and
we won as well. Champion U14 team in
our local college league. Trophy time!!!!!

Maryann
16-08-2003, 02:42 PM
Billy T....not only do we LOOK for your WFTWE....life would not be the same without it. I can even be deprived of the "Garden Show" and not complain....but your WFTWE :O ..... well, words fail me (almost).
Even when PJ is in the midst of intensive pf1 research, and doesn't know I exist, if I'm busy and not "on line", I hassle him with "Have you looked for the WFTWE...have you...have you....where is it?"....LOL. Also enjoy the replies. Cool as!! B-) :^O
MA and PJ

Murray P
16-08-2003, 02:45 PM
Any personal interest on court and did they win?

Go the Night-Clubers B-) vs the Cow Cockies ;( tomorrow :D.

Must rush, off to see if the Lions can attone for the last 2 seasons efforts vs the Turnip Throwers, at the cake tin.

Have a wonderfull day.

Murray P

Billy T
16-08-2003, 06:49 PM
No.1 son was on the winning side Murray, and another of our local school teams also won their championship grade.

I almost feel strong enough to watch the All Blacks VS the Sheep Stealers tonight. :D

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :)