PDA

View Full Version : Mallard Basic

27-09-1998, 08:53 PM
I have a game written in Mallard Basic but I don't have my old Amsrad anymore. So, where can I get Mallard Basic from? It would be nice to play it again on my PC

paco_osuna
07-10-2005, 02:25 PM
get "joyce", an amstrad pcw emulator, (or an emulator for any other amstrad), then get boot disks, (includding CMP and Mallard basic) as image files downloadable from the internet
hope this can help

Terry Porritt
07-10-2005, 02:32 PM
I suppose I might as well say it before anyone else does.
Please don't waste effort dredging up 7 year old threads, how stupid can you get??

Metla
07-10-2005, 02:36 PM
When I find the limit I'll let everyone else know.

Untill then everybody can do their best to push the limits.....

Jen
07-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Terry, I don't think most are deliberately doing this out of mischief and they mean well in trying to help someone. Blame google for all the old threads that get dragged up. Our archives are one of the googlebots favourite feeding grounds. Google searchers find the thread in the archives (sometimes still unanswered) and there is a "Post Reply" button just waiting there ... still active. I doubt they would even notice the date, and there is no warning given that you are about to reply to an ancient post. :rolleyes:

Terry Porritt
07-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Of course you are right Jen, I must have been feeling testy today :o

Murray P
07-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Of course you are right Jen, I must have been feeling testy today :o

I've had that before, I might be able to help, tell me, which one TP?

*cough* *cough* uhhmm! TP olde pal, we are talking about ones own, aren't we :confused:

Organicpete
08-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Mallard Basic ??
I thought this was some OT comment on the Education Ministers abilities ....

Terry Porritt
08-10-2005, 08:29 AM
No, No, Murray, that is what Bob Clarkson is fond of doing :)