PDA

View Full Version : Deja-vu All Over Again

SurferJoe46
15-08-2010, 06:39 PM
When I was in junior high and suddenly noticed girls, all I could think about was finding a girl with big boobs.

In high school, I finally dated a girl with big boobs, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl.

In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency and she cried all the time. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability.

I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything.

So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement. I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was directionless.

So I decided to find a girl with some ambition. After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.

Now all I want is a girl with big boobs.

kenj
15-08-2010, 07:11 PM
I know a lovely young lass who was (up until recently) a brewery rep.

Is that the sort of thing you mean Joe??

Ken :banana

SurferJoe46
15-08-2010, 07:19 PM
I know a lovely young lass who was (up until recently) a brewery rep.

Is that the sort of thing you mean Joe??

Ken :banana

My dad always told me to marry a girl whose daddy owned a bar or a liquor store.

Nah - I'm happy with what I've got and that little limerick was NOT a statement of fact - much less even one of fantasy.

I just thought it was indicative of shallow thinking - or not.

WOW! I just heard a Hendrix song I've never hear him do before!

"Georgia Blues". Wow is all I can say!

I'll try to get a dnld of it and spread it around.

Hendrix like I've never heard!

wainuitech
15-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Found a Preview of it (http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/media/page/0,,2660077-5392475,00.html)

SurferJoe46
15-08-2010, 07:44 PM
That's it - it's 23:33 here and I need sleep and prescription drugs - so I'll get it in toto tomorrow.

Thanks.