PDA

View Full Version : Portable phone charger?

davidmmac
12-08-2010, 09:37 PM
I remember seeing a portable phone charger advertised about 12-18 months ago but for the life of me I can't think what it was called :help:

If I remember correctly you bought one and it came fully charged so you could just charge your phone wherever you were (I think :blush:)

Anyone know what I mean?

nedkelly
12-08-2010, 09:59 PM
BP, little hexagons with different attachments?

davidmmac
12-08-2010, 10:03 PM
BP, little hexagons with different attachments?

Yeah those ones, do you remember what they were called?

ezdoc
13-08-2010, 04:36 PM
I remember seeing a portable phone charger advertised about 12-18 months ago but for the life of me I can't think what it was called :help:

If I remember correctly you bought one and it came fully charged so you could just charge your phone wherever you were (I think :blush:)

Anyone know what I mean?

I know what you're saying. Me & my friends are currently selling this charger. Its called MY EZ Charge in the Facebook page.

prefect
14-08-2010, 01:54 AM
Does anyone know if they make a charging adapter for Nokia phones that can convert the fat old pin to the newer thin pin.
Seems a waste to throw them out as my old Nokias go to phone heaven and are replaced with new Nokias. Esp the car chargers.

pcuser42
14-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Does anyone know if they make a charging adapter for Nokia phones that can convert the fat old pin to the newer thin pin.
Seems a waste to throw them out as my old Nokias go to phone heaven and are replaced with new Nokias. Esp the car chargers.

I'm pretty sure Telecom sell them :)

ezdoc
16-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah those ones, do you remember what they were called?

I'm not sure because 1 of my friend brought in the chargers. Anyway, you can search for it by typing MY EZ Charge on facebook. Its a fan page.^^

Renmoo
17-08-2010, 12:18 AM
Hi ezdoc. Through serendipity, I also discovered the existence of another gadget that goes by the Russian name kcocymkcus. What do you think of that in comparison to the gadget that you have highly recommended?

Cheers ^^

decibel
17-08-2010, 10:14 PM
These (http://www.survive-it.co.nz/ds_product_info.php?products_id=165&digistore_custid=c6c9m33k9v4qvlcmp411bf1bh0) are good IF your phone has one of the supplied connectors.

Bobh
17-08-2010, 11:23 PM
I have often thought about cellphone chargers where you do not have access to a power source. Trampers for example.

I can think of two solutions either by solar power or wind up torches. I came across this site.

http://www.solio.com/charger/

gary67
21-08-2010, 01:42 PM

Yes I have one, no you can't have it as I use it with the car charger to charge my phone