PDA

View Full Version : Big Headed Baby

icow
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM
My Thai friend sent me this. The story with it was in Thai so I couldn't read it I will translate it soon.

icow
06-06-2010, 10:47 PM
This is the translation: Please ask for the mercy of the disabled children at birth, but a head Dc. Thanwa In Chan (Pang Pon) 2 years 1 month old, a disabled child head. Residing at 101 Soi 25, Bang Chan Sam Wa Khlong Sam Wa Bangkok Father of lamb floating In Monday said a 45 year old professional motorcycle driver win. With a poor family. Can help people with mental mercy upon. Families. The people of this little rat I ครับ. If anyone wishes to help with that. Krung Thai Bank. In a floating 261-0-62181-7 Mr. Mon
Ask everyone to help donate a small few things left that child does not eat milk rice and wounds caused pressed back head notch cause stems with very little help I ครับ mice. Thank you very ครับ other.

and:

Just send us what does not interest expense. Take a moment. Please help this girl.
(Only four months half her age) her illness, please send E-mail to a lot she has a 3 per person that you sent to.

Thank you for help if this is not the birth of the person you love if you help.
Do not think that is nonsense, and then overlooked. Sin will return to you who do not pay attention to this mail ... when the guard with the people you love.

This was accompanied by 5 pages (approx) of email addresses that the message had already been sent to.

R2x1
06-06-2010, 10:55 PM
That is a lot of suckers someone hopes to gull, plus feeding scammers.